Life Is Hard

Diary -

            When I was born, on June 22, my mom said that I looked like an angel, she described me as a baby what was calm and at peace, with soft and beautiful skin. She said that right when she saw me, she knew that I was a gift from God and she was thinking of naming me Akari, which means light, but when my hair started to growing, my mom noticed that my hair was white and decided to name me Shiro. She was confused by my hair, but as time went by she noticed that my hair was turning into a light brown. Finally at the age of 4 or so, two front strands and the inside of my hair was white while the rest was a very little brown. To be honest people just say I have white hair since the brown part of my hair is so little you can mistake it for being white. While seeing my hair grow, my mom noticed that I took over most of my dad's hair color which was also white. Many people thought that I was adopted because of that. 

            The truth is, my dad died of Karoshi which is when you overwork yourself until you die. One resemblance they can see, is the fact I got my mothers eyes, and my brother got his hair from mom's dark brown colored hair. I don't have a lot of memories when I was born, but there was a particular face that stuck out to me, and that was my older brother Turo Oikawa...Right when I was born, the first thing my brother gave me was a volleyball. I mean what did you expect me to do other than bitting on it and trying to put it in my mouth. That day my brother cried because I got my spit all over it, not my fault. My brother and I are three years apart, but my birthday day is exactly 28 days before his. So when I turned 1 years old he was still 3, but after the 28 days he turned 4. At the age of 2 my brother started teaching me about volleyball and kept telling me how he was going to be the best player on the court when he got older, but of course I didn't listen. I mean who cares about his dreams am I right? 

            When we went to elementary school, both my brother and I went to a private school named Shinsui Juku Shogakko(Elementary school). I remember on my first day I hated the uniform and I held onto Turo's hand and didn't want to let go. Once when Turo was teaching me how to serve, the first goal he wanted me to accomplish, was for me to get my serve over the net that was 10 times my size. He really had high expectations for a little 3 year old, at the end of the day, all the balls I served only went down. That day he told me he was very disappointed in me, so I told him to do it too to prove to me that he can do it, but he responded with,"oh, when I was your age I did it." How stupid did he think I was? Oh, and also if you're wondering how old I am right now, while writing this, I'm 14, almost 15, years old. It's almost the end of my last year in middle school. Oh and yes, I'm Shiro Oikawa a 14 years old girl, and right now I'm writing in this new notebook that my brother gave me...TURO OIKAWA I KNOW YOUR READING THIS!!! GET OF IT NOW, AND STOP BEING AN DUNCE BAG, AND GET OFF GET OFF GET OFF GETT OFFFF!!! 

----------------------

"Geez, she didn't have to call me out like that, I was the one who bought this notebook for her anyways. Oh whatever." he said as he threw the book on the bed "What are you doing here?"I asked as I walked into my room. "Your right on time my beloved baby sister." he said. My brother is always going through EVERYTHING in my room, it's like he wants something to use to blackmail me for when he needs it. Or he might just want to embarrass me, he's such a pain in the ass. "Get out of my room" I said as I put down my school bag. "Aww come on, I just wanted to spend some quality time with my baby sister." He whined.He's not going to give up huh...,"I told you to get out" I declared while squinting at him to give him a sign that I was not in a good mood. "Is my baby sister not doing so wel-" "GET OUT DUMBASS!!!" I yelled as I pushed him out of my room. 

Finally... he's always bothering me, humph, dumbass. Oh whatever  I really need to do my homework... dammit, I have 3 essays due tomorrow, well I'm for sure not going to go to sleep tonight...  

----------------------                                                                                                                                                                            

"Oh my god, wake up already, you're going to be late."someone said. "What, who's going to be late?" I whispered. "WHAT? Now look at you, just the other day you called me a dumbass and look at yourself now. You look like you haven't slept for ages." I slowly opened my eyes and there it was an ugly looking monster right in front of my eyes. "AHHHH!!!" I screamed. I then kicked the monster's face and ran out of my room and down the stairs. I made a turn, and there I was in my pajamas in the kitchen. "Oh finally you woke up huh, your brother told me you weren't waking up and I was just about to get you." my mom said. "My brother? That monster was my brother?" My mother looked at me confused and said," A monster?" "Hum if the monster woke me up and it was actually my brother and my brother is Turo Oikawa, then Turo really is ugly... BAHAHAHAHA." I said trying not to laugh too hard."I AM NOT UGLY!!!,"he said as he stomped down the stairs." All the girls around town love and adore me. I mean why wouldn't they I'm irresistible!" he said confidently. He even made worse by fluttering his eyes and looking off to the side as if some fan girls were calling out his name. I turned to him and said,"But you sure are flat like a door! BAHAHA" He then got a hold of the back of my shirt and lifted me up. "Now you take that back!" he said. Mom then saw what he was doing and swatted his hand and said," Turo Oikawa! How dare you do that to your sister, this is starting to become a habit, you have been lifting her up like that since she was 2 years old." Then she started to set the table and told me to go and get dressing in my uniform. As I slowly went up the stairs I stuck my tongue out at him and he did too"You too Shiro!" my mom said, and I quickly ran into my bedroom.  

----------------------                                                          

I go to a private Middle School named Keisetsu Gakuen Chugakko(Middle School).  Keisetsu stands for diligent study and Gakuen stands for Academy, there are 3 ways to get into this school. Let me just say this, lots of rich kids go there because it's one of the top 3 best middle schools in Japan, so you can already tell that most of the kids that go there are rich, because their parents paid lots of money, but the down fall to that is that the school asks then for their elementary school report card just to make sure they don't get some stupid ass kid in their school. That's usually how most rich kids don't get into the school which is for the best. The thing is, if they do somehow get accepted, they probably are the rich kids who try their best and are pretty smart. There are also other students who help our school to be know as one of the best school with the smartest students. With that said, that leads to our 2nd and 3rd way of getting into my school. That is, to take a test and from there if you pass, you get to get accept into the school and if not then you had some bad luck or you're just stupid. The 3rd way is pretty simple, if you were a very smart and good kid, when you were in elementary school, the teacher can recommend the school that kid and he, she, or they can take the test and can be accepted. Everyone there really tries to be the best, it like a war zone. If you don't turn in your assignment on time that can lead you to get kicked out of the school...Everyone is trying there best to stay-

----------------------

-You know...

...Life is hard...

----------------------

Sorry for this really boring first chapter :(

For this story it's going to be updated pretty slowly because I have a lot of school work to do and plus I don't really know how this is going to go, but I'll try my best and if you want me to update more then comment :p

(Even tho you guys might not like this story

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter, but I'm really boring so you guys don't have to read any more of it haha

Anyways, BAI <3 

:)

P.S. You guys can comment down below how you want this story to go or just some tips you want to leave for me