♥ Welcome!!♥

(っ◔◡◔)っ

Holo!!

Welcome to my f  r e e  art commissions.  

I'm kind of new to this, but I've been wanting to open a commissions shop for a while now.  Due to my condition, I plan to work in the field of art and animation, so I'm always trying to get better at it. At the moment, I'd say I'm proud enough of my art to start posting it, although I'm f a r  from where I want to be. 

I know in a few years I'm probably gonna look back at this and cringe, but the whole point of this book is for me  to make whatever you  ask, so that way I can get better at this. I wanna be alot better than I currently am when I'm actually old enough to get a job, and I've said that a million times but yee.

Programs and crap  I use:

* Amazon FIre 8 Tablet 

* a chromebook (for refrences and typing things not for art)

* Medibang Paint

Rules:

Although I will pretty much draw whatever you want me to, I have exceptions, and things we have to take into consideration with my age and current situation. 

1. NO NSFW

At the start of this shop, October 8, 2020,  I am 14 years old. If you would like me to create ship art for you, that is fine. However anything smut related is not allowed. I am uncomfortable drawing it, looking at it, and hearing about it. Jokes can be made, and it can be referenced, but details and me do n o t go together. Please, do NOT ask me for NSFW content. 

2. Very descriptive gore

 I can deal with blood, or a stab wound, or an axe murderer, but please do not give me a request like "the severed head of donald Trump on a pole with his brains seeping out and his heart torn to shreds on the ground beside him" 

Among us art and things like that are pefectly fine, but just don't do what the above description did. 

3. Political One sided things

I don't get involved within politics. I'm sorry, but I hate the one sided debating and the constant arguing of America and stuff. Nothing based on society or problems are allowed. If you aren't sure if your request is allowed then you can ask me in the comments. 

4. Be patient

I'm only human, and I have a life. I have doctors appointments, I have homework assignments, I have family members,  and I have my own mental health and physical health problems.  There will be times where your commission will take a few hours, and there will be times where it will take days or weeks. Please just be patient. I'll get to it eventually. 

5. You HAVE to tag me. 

If you plan on using my work on Wattpad, please tag me so I get credit. All of my work kinda is for nothing if no one knows who did it. If you plan on using it on any other social media, my TikTok is @drinadraws  and  my YouTube channel is Drina Draws 

6. No Pokemon please..

^^ don't ask about this one, it's a personal thing lol

**Things I accept/am better at**

* I can draw girls better than guys

* Most animals as long as I have a reference

* Anime 

* still life

Note: There are a lot of fandoms that I have discovered on Wattpad that I've never heard of before then, but I live under a rock. If you want fanart from a series and I tell you I have no hecking clue what that is, please give me links and specifics on what you want in the art piece. 

OOH COOL EXTRA!!!*****

If you really really want something cool and you have patience and an audio file I can use, I will do animations as well!!

Note that I will not be able to get rid of the FlipaClip watermark since I am broke and don't have money for the non watermarked version. 

Anyways... Yee. If you have any questions let me know :) 

I can't wait to start your order!

{For Examples of my work, please check out my personal drawing book to see everything I'm working on and have made in the past, or go to the next chapter. }