Reconciliation

Hello, this is my first-ever OS, I never thought I was gonna write this in my wildest dreams. 

Please rate it and let me know, I am very very young so I don't know if any of it will make sense so like just follow in. 

Thanks guys. 

Rohit: (Singing the same song he always does in the shower)

Sonakshi: is still confused about what to wear for the anniversary party in sippy mansion. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is after the rose giving scene. (Sonakshi's imagination)

After they fall on each other, 

Sonakshi- Rohit, ummmmmmmmmm. Please stand-up, (Rohit was not used to their intimacy to such an extent, they were almost on each other's bodies which was the first time it happened, he reluctantly stood up, still not leaving her gaze though, staring at her)

Rohit: Ummm, sorry, I didn't mean to, I just slipped you see. 

Sonakshi was awkward and confused, not paying attention to him, (thinking he will leave to change, to the bathroom) still concerned about what she will wear because she thought he was mad at her (little did she know). She knew she needs to give him time. She turned to look at the mirror, Rohit stood right where he was. 

(So basically, Rohit is looking at her and she is looking in the mirror, she was standing straight and he was standing on the left side right)

But Rohit, wasn't interested and stood there still looking at her, smiling internally after that moment. He decided to talk to her about their fight and reconcile with her, because during the conference in Delhi, he decided to break it to her about Nishi's plans and decided to not lie to her further. 

Sonakshi was still looking in the mirror, changing and putting dresses on her body (the ones she held before Rohit bumped with her and kept on looking and judging them on her). 

Rohit decided to talk. 

He came in front of her, and she shifted her gaze, trying not to look at his intense eyes, because she was still embarrassed of what happened (the falling thing). 

He held her shoulders and Sonakshi knew it was time for him to open up. 

She already had tears in her eyes and tried to look away but couldn't anymore. She wanted to avoid it because she thought he was going to say something, she may not like at all. 

Rohit starts, the hold on her shoulder is very firm. 

Sona, I need you to know this, he moves a little back and now was facing Sonakshi completely, (he looked up and started saying..)

Rani is not Pooja's mother, explained her everything that Nishi has planned and held his ears to apologize to her. She was shocked and thankful at the same time for making it easier for him to confess, she may have died in guilt otherwise. 

Rohit: I am so sorry about behaving this way, I was forced to and wanted to protect you and right after I landed in Mumbai, Nishi bua had confirmed and you are the last person; I would hide it from. I am sorry, before the fight, I did not know this was going to happen. I may have messed up, I am sorry for leaving you alone. I know I shouldn't have. It was hard, I didn't have the courage in me to apologize and wanted to call you, was trembling with my fingers back in my car. I kept on looking at my phone screen which has a picture of you with me, thought I could talk to you and tell you how terrible I feel for fighting with you. I am just sorry.