Chapter 1

You know nothing.

You feel nothing but the bed beneath you and the rugged clothes.

You hear nothing but your soft breathing that masks your true blurred feelings.

You see nothing. You can't even move your body, let alone open your eyes.

This place that has been forced upon you is empty of activity, and you have no idea what to do. You didn't plan for this to happen. You were forced into this.

You were forced by those who believe they are above you. The bullies that force you down every day, strangely similar to the force keeping you from moving.

They snatched you and threw you into the suspicious house. 

Honestly, you don't know how to feel about the situation when you feel so empty. God, it's even hard to think-

Your thoughts are interrupted by a loud clock.

DING! DONG! DING! DONG!

It's the stimulus that allows you to open your eyes to reveal a small empty wooden room besides for you and the bed. 

You still have no control of your body, though; somebody is controlling it for you. 

Robotically, you sit up and eventually stand. You find yourself wearing all white clothing, something that you usually avoid. However, what catches your eyes are the bright-colored strings around your wrist that flow through the wall. Your right wrist has a blue string while your left has a yellow one.

Your body does not let you stay still for a moment as it marches to the door on the right of your bed. It opens the door to reveal a hallway, and you can hear multiple squeaks of doors opening.

 You're not the only one here.

Two steps out of your room and you see so many people on each side of you, all wearing the white clothing and two colored string. All of them move in that robotic fashion you're being forced to follow. 

All of their faces are blank.

Everyone, including you, faces the left and the synchronously march.

It takes every bit of mental energy for you to focus on your surroundings to know what is going on. You wonder if it is the same for everyone or if they just let whoever is controlling them control them.

Marching on an invisible beat, you all eventually enter a large, empty room similar to yours that you can feel the temperature drop in. 

Like soldiers, everyone lines up and waits. 

You realize that there are 50 people of all ages here. All empty inside.

Then, what you presume to be the leader enters the silent room.

Slow footsteps echo throughout the room as the leader wanders around to look over their collection.

Then, the leader appears in front of you, an older pale man in a black suit. 

His pattern of footsteps quiets as he stops in front of you.

You force yourself to focus. Otherwise, you will never get out.

The man fully faces you.

With no explanation, he grins.