THE LOVE OF MY LIFE OR THE DEVIL

THE BEGINNING

"Oh finally you're dead, now you won't talk to my girl." *Eight years before this all happened .* "Hi girl" said the most popular guy at my school. His name is Luke Tomson. "Hi Luke" I said. "Hey I was wondering wanna go on a date tonight." " Sure" I said with excitement. But boy do I regret saying that now. We went on our first date. It was such a great date. We then started dating.

THE UNKNOWN REASON

*A few months after dating* " Hey I noticed that almost all my guy friends have got very distance" I said to my best friend, Jane. "Yea I have noticed that, too." she said. " Hi babe" said Luke from a distance. " Hi" I replied. Then I noticed that Luke was acting kind of weird. "What's wrong" I said. He stuttered silently " Oh nothing. I got to go, bye." That was weird" said Jane. " Yea" I said.

THE HORRIBLE TRUTH

*2 years later* I went to find my guy best friends. " OMG THEY'RE DEAD" I screamed. Then someone hit my head and I passed out. I woke up at my house. "What happened" I said to myself. " Morning babe" said a voice. It was Luke. " What happened" I asked him. " You got hit on the head babe" he said with a smile on his face. Then I felt that my hands were tied up. " Why am I tied up" I asked. " I'm sorry" he said. " I don't want you to tell anyone what I did to them." My face turned white with fear.

MY DEVIL IN DISGUISE

*6 years after that* Every time he came home he checked my phone to make sure I didn't talk to any boys. If I did he would hit me over and over again. I knew what he would do to them. He was a murder. But I called him the devil in disguise. Someone who killed every man in my life. If I call the police he would kill me too.
* The next day*
"Hey babe can you go get the apples" said Luke. " Yea sure" I said. " Hey miss" said a guy at the store. " Do you know where the juice is." "Yea , it's on the third aisle" I said . When I turned to look at Luke, his face was filled with that jealous look. And I knew what was gonna happen.

THE DAY IT ALL ENDED

When we got home, he started hitting me a lot and screaming at me. Then he got all ready and left. I stayed there crying, knowing he was gonna kill another innocent man. "Oh finally you're dead, now you won't talk to my girl" Luke said. Then he heard police sirens. Finally, Luke was arrested for the crimes he committed in the last few years. I was then found and sent to the hospital. I later told the police everything that happened and why it happened. Luke was sentenced to a 100 year sentence. And I could finally start over. Remember that sometimes the person you love the most can also be the devil in disguise.