pilot-see you again

(Regina's pov)

As I grab my coffee from granny, I hear a voice. A familiar voice that brings warmth

I decide to turn around and when I do I drop the coffee from shock. In the booth in front of me is Henry and Emma. The glass mug the coffee was in brakes from hitting the floor

A shadow of embarrassment and sadness quickly rushes over me as i remember they do not remember me. " My apologies. I didn't mean to cause a fright."

But to my surprise Emma grabs my hand and pulls me to the hallway in the back of granny's and she gives me a look. When I see the look I know she's awake. but how?

She grabs my hands and pulls me into a kiss. Confused I pull away and say
"Not that I'm complaining but, why are you here?"
"there's a new curse and a missing year, seems like this town needed a savior" she responds. "Sorry I ask but, did you have anything to do with this?"

"No! Don't you think if I did, I would have Henry?" "I know. I just need to start crossing names off my list." "So your plan is to walk around using your super power on everyone?" I laugh "do you have a better idea?"

Before she can say anything els Henry walks up to Emma "who's this ma?"

She backs away from me. "This is Mayor mills."

Sadness begins to wash over my body knowing my son doesn't remember me

Emma notices and looks at me with sympathy in her eyes.

Henry looks up at me introducing himself "Hi, my names Henry"
I look down at him.
"Hello Henry, it's very nice to meet you."
"Henry, why dont you stay with marry Margret and David. I'm gonna go with Miss.Mills so she's can help me with the Case." Emma asks

"Sure" he smiles a little and walks away. Emma Grabs my wrist and pulls me out the back door of the diner and to he car.

" so, where are we going" I ask
" we need to find out who casted this curse" while letting go of my wrist she notices the diamond on my finger. "What's that?" She slightly frowns
"Oh, yeah. I'm married. To who you may ask? I have no idea." I shake my head. "I guess a lot happened for you in the missing year." She fake smiles. "Yeah...I guess." I feel ashamed of my marriage. I have no idea who my groom is and I love someone else.

"Nevermind that, How are we going to find out who cased the curse?""well, everyone already thinks it's you. So why don't we just let them think it's you until we find out who actually did it." She sighs

" do you have anymore of that memory potion hook gave you?"" a little, why?" She gets out a little vile that has clear liquid in it.

" is it enough to wake up someone?
" no, but hopefully enough for me to replicate."I sigh

~~~~~~

"an earthquake, really?" Emma asks walking into my office
"it was the only thing I could do that wouldn't hurt anyone but was intimidating enough to scare them."

30 more minutes pass and while I replicate the potion. I start to get confused again.

"so while we wait do you mind answering a question for me?" I ask "sure, what is it?"

"Back at granny's, why did you kiss me?" She becomes somewhat shy
"we only broke up because I had to leave. I thought we would be back together. But the ring on your finger says otherwise."

"Emma, I'm so sorry. I don't remember anything. I don't know who he is or if it even is a he. Or if I love them like I love you." I stop with the potion and turn around to face her

"you still love me?" She bashfully asks. "oh course I do. I will never stop loving you."well it looks like you did during the missing year."

" I want to be with you Emma, and when I find out who he or she is I will be able to get a divorce." I force a smile

" it's not that easy, like you said you don't know if you love them." She frowns

I look down to see if the poshion is ready. It's starts to boil so I pour some of it into a glass and take a sip. When I take the sip I wait. Out of anger I throw the glass at the wall and grunt. Emma looks at me and says "ether that wall did something to you in the missing year or it didn't work."
I roll my eyes at the comment "what do we do now? that was our only plan"

Her eyes light up with an idea of a plan. "why don't we let them know your working on a memory potion?" She blurts." Who ever it is will try to brake in and steal it-" "and we can catch them!"

She smiles at me finishing her sentence but then quickly wipes it away "i know exactly who to tell"