Part 1

Contains major spoilers for Volume 63!

Canon divergence.

If you would like to review, please only CONSTRUCTIVE criticism or helpful ideas or suggestions.

Enjoy!

We had rewritten everything in the Book of E.N.D.

The words that Lucy was rewriting into the book after they had disappeared suddenly slammed back in as she finished.

"The book..." Gray gasped. "What's happening to it?"

The words finally stopped flowing into the book as it began to disappear. The three of them could only watch as the book vanished into thin air. Lucy sat back on her knees in relief. "It's done." She sighed "Natsu should be okay now, I really hope he's okay."

Just then they heard the tapping of sandals coming closer and closer to them. They turned to see a figure stumbling towards them. As they watched, the figure was revealed to be Natsu.

"NATSU!" Happy screeched as he flew at Natsu's bloody and battered form. Neither Lucy or Gray could suppress the smiles on their faces as they watched the interaction between the two.

We thought we had saved him.

The four were walking back to the Guild after catching up on everything that happened. They were currently discussing what they would do when everything got back to normal.

"Shall we announce it Natsu?" Happy asked excitedly. Lucy, Happy, and Gray turned around to see their friends response, only to see that he wasn't there.

"Natsu..." Lucy whispered. "Natsu. NATSU!" She screamed as she dropped to the ground with tears spilling uncontrollably from her eyes.

Gray and Happy just stood there in a mixture of shock and grief, not sure how to react to the idea that their closest friend didn't even exist anymore.

The three stayed like this for a while, not knowing what to do. Just then, Erza came careening around the corner. When she saw them, she stopped her desperate sprint, she rested a hand against one of the buildings, panting, trying to catch her breath.

Then she said something that shocked them all.

"All the dragon slayers have disappeared. Wendy, Laxus, Gajeel, Sting, Rogue and Erik. And I'm guessing Natsu too."

'Natsu's alive?!' The three thought as they processed what Erza had just said.

Lucy stood up with a Natsu-like look of determination on her face. She looked everyone dead in the eyes and said:

"Well then, we'll just have to go save our Dragon Slayers."

Then they were surrounded by a bright, white light and were gone.  

That's it! Thank you whoever is reading this, to get more please leave a review! Remember only Constructive criticism!

Until next time, Flamebrain90 signing out!