April Fools BLANK part 1

Poppy:YOU GUYS! I'M SO SORRY AM LATE, BUT I ACCIDENTALLY SLAMMED MY HEAD ON A KIDS CAR! (Poppy holds a round case with a red top on her hand,and breaks down crying. And then after a few seconds of silence,she stands on her knees and holds her hands out).... April Fools! (Laughs and stands up) yeah! Barb:what are you five years old? Prince d:(shrugs) Really.Poppy:But....today's April Fools Day! Branch:We really don't care 👌. Trollex: April Fools Day is kinda for you know.. little kids...Prince d: That's how we all feel. (He holds his hands out, and branch and trollex slap them) Poppy: But... TrollsTopia High is full of creative people! I- I thought for sure April Fools Day would be a big deal here.Smidge: WELL I'TS NOT! OK POPPY?!? SO SHUT YOUR FACE, AND LET MR.BELDING TEACH! Mr.Belding: Thank you, Zack (Smidge sits back down) Now, as screech was saying, a world without pants is like a donut.  Trollex: (laughs) Yes! Yes! YES. Poppy: Oh,come on! No one here is into April Fools? (Mr.Belding tackles poppy to the floor and takes her cupcake bag) WHOA! Okay- uh! (Mr. Belding runs out of the room) Smidge: Wait. Did you just say you wanted a face full of trumpet? Poppy: What do you mean face full of-(Smidge blows a trumpet in her face, and she falls to the floor. Drake bell quickly comes in and gets poppy back on her chair. And then notices the audience and runs out the room) King peppy: Wait, was that the bell? (A bell rings) Oh, there go's a bell. (Peppy holds his hand out and explodes. Poppy gasps, as parts of his clothes and his ruler stick fall to the floor) Smidge: Hey, girlie! Poppy:what? ( smidge blows the trumpet in her face again and she falls to the floor. ✌️💛👌💛✌️👌Prince d: POPPY, POPPY! Did you hear, did you hear the news?!? Poppy: What? What happend? Prince d: it's a war poppy! it's a war! Poppy: (points at him shocked) is it Switzerland? Prince d: (grabs poppy by her shoulders and shakes her!) Will you forget about the war?!? We're gonna have a pop quiz! Poppy:But.....you just said that...prince d: I'ts true,I tell you! I just heard it from two boys in the bathroom! At the urinal. We're gonna have a pop quiz! A pop quiz is goin down, Poppy! Poppy: Oh....my god, I hate pop quizzes! Prince d: (grabs her and shakes her in the air) HOW CAN YOU THINK ABOUT A POP QUIZ WHEN WE'RE AT WAR!?!?! It's war, Poppy! It's war! (puts her back down) I gotta go recycle some aluminum. (Starts running) Ah. Oh, say can you see- (his leg gets hit) AHHH! (Poppy gasps) AH, I'M HIT BY AN ARROW! (falls down the stairs) AHHHH! AHHHHH! Ow! I got hit in the leg by a Swiss arrow. DANG THIS CURSED WAR!!!!! ( two Congress-like men come in and drag him away UwU) Smidge (Dorthy): Oh, tofu... are you all right? Did she hurt you? She tried to, didn't she? It's awfully hot in here. I'd better open a window! (Places Tofu's fishbowl on the trash bin, then opens window, and a fan blows) Oh, Tofu! Oh, nooooo! (Smidge walks around dazzled then slams into a stall door) Concussion! (Falls to the floor) (Eventually,she wakes up,and the place is in color.) Smidge: Oh my gah. Tofu, well I have a feeling we're not in the Trollstopia high bathroom anymore.(looks around) Oh no, wait we are. It's just in color! (places Tofu's fishbowl on a sink) Poppy(the fairy):(flushes,then comes out of a stall) Well,hello! Smidge: Well hello if you please! (Takes her dress and holds it by the ends) Poppy: (shuts the door of the stall) Are you a good witch,or a sandwich? Smidge: Who me,well,I'm neither a witch nor a snack. You're taking some crazy chiz! Poppy:Well... you do have the ruby rube. Smidge: (takes it out of her pocket and gasps) Oh my gah. Well this phone is beautiful! Will this make a great fortune? (Suddenly a storming sound is heard in a stall. Red smoke comes from it, then barb comes out and spins) Barb (the wicked witch): WHO TOOK MY RUBY RUBE?!? (to Smidge) WAS IT YOU!?!? Smidge: Well I didn't mean to. Here, you can have it back. Barb:Good... give it. (Try's to take it out of smidge's hand but gets zapped) CURSES! I'll never be able to get that ruby as long as it's April Fools Day! Poppy (in a normal voice):You know,speaking of that, are we really not gonna do anything for April Fools Day? Barb: SILENCE! I'll get you my pretty! And your little fish, too! (Smidge runs over to poppy for protection) Poppy: Oh, be gone! You have no powers in this restroom. Barb:(the witch SNEERS at Dorthy!then exits and leaves the bathroom as she evilly laughs)
Smidge: Oh my gah.She spoke stage directions. Well, what am I supposed to do now? Poppy: Well... your in a restroom. You could wazz.. Smidge: Tofu too? Poppy: Tofu too! (She holds her wand out as she backs into the door, opens it happily and leaves. A pink bubble surrounds her) Smidge: Oh, Tofu. I'm scared. And frightened ... and afraid. Oh my gah, those were all synonyms! Trollex (the Tin Man): How can we help you, Smidge? Smidge: Well, I just want to go back to class...Trollex: Well, that's easy. Prince d. (the Loin): First you just punch Branch right in the face. Branch (the Scarecrow): Wait was that in the movie because I don't remember punched in the-( Smidge punches him in the face,and Branch is knocked into Trollex's arms) Poppy:What's the big news? Branch: The Beverly Hills volcano is about to erupt! Prince d: What? Branch: In three and a half minutes, this whole school is gonna be covered in lava! Poppy: We only have three and a half minutes? Prince d: (pounds his fist on the table) The same amount of time as a commercial break. Poppy: What do we do? Branch: (grabs poppy's arm) I say we kiss. Prince d: Okay, c'mere. Branch: Not you! (to Poppy) You. Kiss me, Poppy. I want my last three minutes to be spent with my face......smushed against you face. Poppy: Are there any other ideas?.. Branch: Poppy, please! Poppy: Okay..😅. (the two lean in two kiss, and the screen freezes) Branches puppet: Stay tuned..for the second half of Trollstorias. Or don't. I get paid either way.👌