PROLOGUE

Swirling colors, bent cityscapes, and in the middle was the Eiffel tower. "Are you sure this is safe?" The assistant asked, obviously sceptical of the experiment,
"No, but if we don't try we'll never know!" Jym Darrels proclaimed while sealing his safety suit, then looked towards the mass, the Eiffel tower. Either he was going to travel thousands of miles in mere seconds, or he would be absorbed into the swirling mass, he closed his eyes, and though his assistant was yelling at him to stop, her voice was drowned out by the swirling mass; a wormhole, as Jym walked into towards it.
At first, he felt nothing. But then he had the strange notion that he was falling, Jym opened his eyes, and what he saw was incredible: buildings, valleys, mountains, all rushing past him at incredible speeds, appearing almost blue due to the great speed, mountains seemed to bend around him, and then it was over, almost as quickly as it begun. And to Jym's great amazement, it had worked, he was standing in front of the monolith Eiffel tower.

      Many years have passed, Jym won many awards from the scientific community, world hunger was greatly reduced, there were wars, a world-wide government was formed, and wormholes were used to explore our solar system, and then, in star time 250 the colonies began to firm the rebellions.