when we first met

Deku pov: I'm bored I'm going to ask my mom if I can go to the park hi Mom. Can I go to the park my mom said but come back at 8:40 I said okay and I said bye Mom say bye bye sweet and safe I saif okay and walk to the park bakugou was there he seeing me and said hi nerd two of the bullies were behind them but I could go push me the other one hit me and some boy with different hair color it was like white and red and had a burn mark on his eye he said you better leave him alone he used his cold side and  they ran away he helped me up and said thank you .                               Todoroki pov: I seen this gray-headed boy with freckles getting beat up by these boys you look cute so I helped him I used my cold side to scare him away he said thank you and we became friends we were 7 years old and I said do you want me to walk you home he said yeah so me and him walk together we talked and until we finally reached his house and I said bye see you tomorrow and he said see you at the park tomorrow you said bye I blushed as what is this feeling.   Deku pov : she was really nice and I had this feeling in my heart till I finally my heart started pounding fast and I was blushing and I said to myself do I like him °\\\\////°  the next day.                                  Todoroki pov :I went to sleep in the next day I woke up and I was still thinking about that boy to see him at the park today I was so excited but my dad was yelling at me but I didn't care I was just thinking about that boy ❤️ . Deku pov: I woke up I got dressed and I heard my mom yell breakfast is ready so I ran to the kitchen she said good morning sweetheart I said good morning Mom and kissed her on the cheek that I wanted on the table and she got she gave me a plate of eggs and bacon and I ate I was done and I told my mom I'm going back to the park he said okay come back at 8:30 I said okay and I said bye I was walking and I heard a scary voice behind me I looked and it was a villain and he used his quirk on me I fell on the floor conscious and I heard my mom crying and I heard all might .   Todoroki pov : he said he was going to be here but I waited and waited and waited and he was not here so I just went home waiting for him tomorrow but he still didn't come tomorrow I was worried so I haven't seen him in 2 years.