Chapter One :Asking

"Get out of our way,stupid bitch."Louis spat,pushing me into my locker.I just stood there,cluching my books so I wouldn't make any moves that they didn't like.

He then walks away with Zayn and Liam without looking back.

I just bumped into him as I closed my locker.But I didn't meant it.

Louis and his pals have been bullying me since I start my studying here in Melville Academy two months ago.He's hurting me,physically and emotionally.He always tease me,shout at me and made of me.

Maybe because I'm the newest one but there's no reason for him being such horrible person.I tried to be nice,but I just looked nerd and stupid to them.And his pals aren't far of.

I have no friends at all,and I'm afraid to try cuz I could feel everyone hates me.I could feel it by the way they look at me.

I sigh,then continue walking to my room.I have to be in my next class sooner.

Just when I was about to enter the math room,I bumped into someone again.Causing my things to messed below me.

I quickly bend down to pick them up.

"What the hell."I noticed it was Harry Styles,the curly haired boy with many tattoes when I looked up from the floor,grinning at me.

"Oh,the new one."added Niall.

I stood up,clutching my books again and took one step from them.

But Harry grabbed my left arms.His hands gripping my skin.It hurts.

"I need you to apologize.Now."

I frowned."I-I'm s-sorry..."

His green eyes was like thunder."Louder."

I could feel my knees giving up any time."I-I'm sorry."

He look into my eyes,and I suddenly froze as his eyes look down my kneck and dress.

He chuckled,then licks his lips.His hands letting go my arms.I took one step from Harry,and run fast away.

I don't want to be near with him.Harry is a dickhead,as I heard of.He'll do what he wants and get what he wants.He was the popular one in school.The richest.

I remember yesterday,Im on my way back into my locker again when I suddenly heard footsteps.I walk faster.

"Where are you going?"Harry blocked into my way.

"You know the rules,right?"added Zayn.

"Are you trying to scape?"

"N-No.."i said,in trembling voice abd Niall grabbed my bag and pulled out everything inside it."Please,don't..."I beg.

Harry pushed me into a brickwall hard."Ahhhh-"

"No screaming."spat Zayn,covering my mouth with his hands so I could not make any noise.

Then Liam punched my stomach.My mind suddenly blows up.

"Are you deaf?!"yells Louis.

I just dropped into the cold floor,holding my stomach.I feel like dying.

Liam kicked my legs and I felt limped.

"Give me the scolder."orders Harry.

I saw Niall gave something like a long barb wire to him.He rolls it around his grip staring at me.

Then he hit it hard in my back.

I felt my flesh was been cut.

He hit it again.