Imagine

"So you want me to go on a date with you?" You have Chris a confused face. "You sure? I mean, I thought you were scared to ask someone on a date. Or, that's what you told me," you gave him a smirk. "Can a man, like myself, not ask a lovely woman, like you, on a date?" Chris trying to persuade you was adorable. "Depends if the woman agrees with you," you loved teasing Chris.

Chris looked at you with sadness in his eyes. "I'm just kidding I'll go," you kissed his cheek and walked to your rooms but was stopped. Chris had grabbed your waist and turned you around, and kissed you passionately on your lips. "You know I love you," you whispered after the kiss. "Yes, and you know that I love you." Chris is so sweet, I'm glad I'm the lucky girl. You have known Chris for about two years and wasn't planning on getting married, because you were busy and couldn't think about it.

*At the fancy restaurant*
You two already ate and finished your desserts. "Shall we have a walk in the park?" It seemed as if Chris never wanted this date to end. You nodded but secretly didn't want to go. The reason why was because you didn't want to freeze, but went anyways.

Chris payed for the check and left, holding your hand as you exited the restaurant. As soon as you stepped outside, you were shivering. Chris noticed that and put his jacket on your shoulders. You thanked him and kissed his cheek. After sitting down on a bench, you cuddled near Chris. He just smiled and put his arm around you. "So (y/n), I've been wanting to ask you a question for a while." He stood up and got down on one knee. Oh my gosh..no way. You put your hands up to your mouth as tears started to blur your vision. "(Y/n), I find you beautiful, talented, hilarious, smart, caring and most of all, perfect. The question I have been wanting to ask you is...well um..will you marry me?"

He took out a small box and opened it to show you a ring. "Oh my gosh..yes..CHRIS YES I WILL MARYY YOU!!" He put the ring on your finger and it fit perfectly. He stood up and you leaped into his arms and started to cry. This night couldn't get any better.

Chris Hemsworth Imagineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें