Chapter One- April

I squeezed Jordan's arm tightly as we neared Chris Evans' booth, unable to contain my joy.
        "Oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH HE'S ACTUALLY HERE!!!" I girly screamed with sheer excitement.
       "We know," she groaned, a small smile still present on her face.
       "OH MY GOSH THERE'S TOM HOLLAND HE'S ACTUALLY HERE AAAAAAHHH!!!!!!" she screamed loudly in my ear.
       I quickly covered my ears to protect my now shattered eardrums. "Jeez Jordan, we get it, we know. And do we REALLY have to go over there?" I asked, basically in agony from my eyes drifting over towards his booth.
       "YES. Or else I will FALL OVER AND DIE." she dramatically exclaimed, her voice aching with desperation.
        I let out a giant groan and rolled my eyes. "FINE. But I will stand outside the line and won't be doing ANY socializing of any kind whatsoever," I huffed, folding my arms.
       A few hours later while somehow successfully distracting Jordan from going to Tom's booth, the time finally came; the moment I've been dreading. We turned around and found ourselves somehow right in front of Tom's booth.
       I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Of course, why does it have to be him?!" I whined to myself as I got a head-start on my pouting.
        As I was rolling my eyes, I glanced towards Jordan, who was basically salivating and if her eyes were any bigger they'd literally pop out of their sockets. I gave her a push towards the line, trying to get her to forcefully move forward. Despite my personal feelings towards the 'hot British icon', maybe I was kind of sort of happy that she got to meet the guy she's been drooling over for the past five years.
       "Go go go," I said as I inched her forward.
       She turned to me with big, concerned eyes. "What if he doesn't like me? What if he thinks I'm dumb or stupid or...or..."
          I cut her off before she could say anything else. "I have two words of advice for you: number one is the fact that he's a celebrity and meets tons of fangirls everyday, even though you are absolutely unique and better than those girls, they're all the same to him; and two, if he thinks you're like that then he's the dumb and stupid one, which he already is so it wouldn't be that much of an upgrade." I smiled, turning her back around. She gave me a quick smile and proceeded to shakily approach the line that led to the signing area.
         So, this is what it feels like to be the only sane person out of hundreds of fangirls. To be honest, I thought it would be more liberating; instead, it was just depressing. To be the only girl within 500 feet of Tom Holland while not being a screaming psycho in line is unheard of in this environment. I've never liked Tom Holland, which is extremely shocking to basically everyone on the planet, which I find extremely annoying. Just because someone poses for shirtless pictures with his underwear sticking out of his pants does not mean that you have to love them.
          I swear, these fangirls treat him as if he were a god or something, and frankly, that's just really sad. There are plenty of other actors who deserve a whole lot more credit than one pasty British dude, but no, he has abs so they must love him. It's all just a load of crap to me. I couldn't care less about him or what his favorite food is or what movies he might be starring in. Yeah, he's a good actor, I'll give him that, but I don't like him for his looks. Actually, I just don't like him in general.
         I swear I'm the only girl around that doesn't swoon at the sound of his name or accent. It's like he cast a spell on these stupid girls and they just fall to his charms at his beck and call. He says he's so 'thankful' for them and he 'wouldn't be where he is today without them', and yes, that's true, but only because he needs them to feed his ginormous ego.
       I've had countless girls call me crazy and even insane that I don't like him, when really, they're the insane ones. I, April Justice, am a giant fan of the famous Marvel franchise, while not loving Tom Holland with a creepy passion. Is that allowed? Yes. Should it be this way for everyone? Yes. Am I the only sane teenage girl left on this planet? Yes. Looking around at all these girls who are on the verge of fainting over this ordinary actor makes me sick.
         I waited for what seemed like a lifetime (and the screaming that generated from all the girls in the line certainly did not make it go faster) when finally, they called Jordan's number and she nervously walked up. I stood off to the side, displeased that I was in his presence, along with around 500 fangirls who thought the exact opposite. But the worst part of all is that he probably thought that I too, was a fangirl even though I was standing off to the side; how repulsing. I pretended to barf at the thought as I refused to glance in his direction. While I was waiting, Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan (who I was currently fangirling over) walked over and started talking to Tom at his booth.
          I tried not to absolutely freak out at the additional actors' presence and quietly kept to myself, forcing my eyes to look in the opposite direction against their will. But when I glanced over my shoulder every now and then, I saw them and Tom glancing at me. Now I was getting really freaked out. What was going on? Wasn't Tom too busy charming another one of his impressionable fangirl drones? I  quickly pulled out my phone to make sure I didn't look like a hot mess, frantically trying to locate the camera. When I discovered that I looked just the same as before when Tom wasn't looking at me, I sighed with relief.
          I don't give a crap about what Tom thinks of me. His mind's all wackadoo anyway so who cares about what he thinks. But the part that got me was that they were still glancing at me. What were they staring at? I looked behind me and nothing worth looking at was over there so it had to be me. But WHY?!?