The sleepover

You are at a sleepover with the whole volleyball team of karasuno and other people (Kenma, kuroo,oikawa, bokuto.) Hinata Suggested you guys play spin the bottle but feeling edition. "Not it!" Hinata yells. Soon after everyone yells not it. Tsuki said it last. Tsuki sighs and spins the bottle.. it lands on you.. he moves closer to you. "Well.. I.. *He laughs nervously* I like you y/n.. more than a friend..." You start to turn bright red. "I-i like you to tsuki.." he gently grabs your face and kisses you. Everyone is teasing you guys "Ooooooooo" they say. Yams yells "I KNEW YOU LIKED Y/N" He as the biggest smile on his face. Yams immediately suggests to play 7 minutes in heaven. You guys play for a little bit and all of a sudden its your turn to spin. Apparently its fate that it lands on tsuki. You guys turn red but tsuki looks down and smirks blushing. You guys get locked in the bedroom.. by yourselfs. Tsuki waits until the door locks to pin you on the floor. He starts to makeout with you. Your startled at first but then you start to kiss him back. You can feel his dick getting hard while you guys are making out. Everyone walks in unexpectedly. Everyone is looking at you pinned on the floor. Tsuki looks up and smirks. "I think they need more than 7 minutes.." Oikawa Laughs. You guys are walking out while everyone is teasing you. "Did you see them pinned down?!" Kuroo laughs. You get pulled into the restroom. You see tsuki. "Alright pipsquek. You made me hard, now your gonna get punished." He smirks. "But you were the one-" your about to say but get cut of by tsuki grabbing your neck. He starts to kiss you. "Don't be a brat." He says. He starts to take your clothes and his clothes off. "Dont make a noise or ill go faster." He whispers in your ear. You look down. "Your not gonna put that in me are you." You say blushing. Its way to big you think to yourself. He shushes you. Your on the table in the restroom. Your legs are on his shoulders. He starts to thrust into you. You are trying to keep it down. He starts to go deeper. You let out a moan. He looks at you and starts to go faster. "Slow down-" you beg. He smirks " i love when you beg." Your covering your mouth trying not to let out another noise. He starts to moan. You hear a knock on the door. "Tsuki? Have you seen y/n?" You can hear tanaka ask. Tsuki starts to go deeper. You look at him shaking your head. He goes faster. "Tsuki-" tanaka gets cut of by you letting a loud moan out. Tanaka laughs so loud. "Whats funny tanaka" noya asks. "Y/N IS GETTING RAILED BY TSUKI!" He bursts out laughing. Tsuki isn't stopping. He want them to know you're his. "NO WAY!" Noya laughs. They walk away laughing. Tsuki is moaning loud. He sees you almost finishing. He slows down and start to edge you. "Hold it in pipsquek" he whispers in your ear and letting out a moan. He keeps edging you. "Please I can't hold it in" you start to beg. "Do it. Let it out for daddy."he smirks. You let out a moan. You both finish. You guys clean up. You walk out limping. He smirks at you. You walk out into the living room red as a tomato. Tanaka and noya see you and tsuki walk out and burst out laughing. "What happened?" Kayegma asked confused. "HAHAHAHA Y/N GOT FUCKED BY TSUKI!" Noya yells. They all look at you. "That explains the limping." Asahi,daichi, and suga say at the same time. Tsuki pats you on the head and whispers. "We should do that again sometime." You sit down and start to play with everyone else on the console.