My Story

I was just a poor three year old girl and I live in the streets and in the age of 5 I was able to go to school and someone adopted me because she saw me in school,her name is Kelly, I usually call her mommy Kelly.I'm in the class in 2005 and there are bullies they are bullying me cause they know my story cause my teacher said to me that I have to tell my life and it didn't work well ,it's lunch time finally I could eat now then I saw the bullies in the cafeteria so I stay away from them they kick and punch me😞,I got home from school "Mom I'm home!"
(Kelly: What happened to you! why do you have blood all over your uniform!?)
"M-my classmates did this to me"
(Kelly:"I know your lying your grounded for 5 weeks)
But mom I have school
(Kelly:I don't care you can study in the basement)
I'm gonna sleep in the basement!?
(Kelly:Yeah!and you will study there)
I didn't see my  mom like this so I think she got over work that day in 2005.(After 5 weeks) "finally" I go to school that day and read some books my Teacher said I'm on top 1 in my class I thought my mother was gonna be glad at me but she didn't and she make me leave the house, _ _ _ 🚴🏠 so I rent a hotel so I could stay there and I also work at part time jobs,Years later 2013

I go to a very creepy school and it is a hospital in the old days,I'm terrified cause there are a lot of people dying in my school that I go ,my life gets craZy when I'm  alone in the school it feels cold and I saw a little girl and I go to her she said she's Mary and she lives on the lake ) I don't really understand her but it's okay.Then my Teacher is dead on that day when she leaves I saw her with a knife in her hand and I didn't mind it cause I thought I was just imagining things so I left her go,I arrive and my Teacher is dead "ahhhhhhhaahhh help!help!help!" A lot of ambulance came on our school ,and I go and find someone who's good at talking to spirits so I came up to him and I said there is a spirit in our school so he said he will take care of it)and till the end of that day the spirit are not showing up anymore.I was Blessed that day.

thank you for reading my story!!!
Please comment on how you feel