Just before we start...

<><><>><>><><><>><><><>><><><><><>

"Hourglass"
By Set It Off

<><><>><>><><><>><><><>><><><><><>

Hello. Welcome. 

Here is some info:

This is the third time that I have resurrected this fanfic. Hopefully, the third time is the charm?

Proceed with caution if you're here purely for PJO - this fanfic revolves heavily around Natasha Romanoff discovering the Percy Jackson Universe. Meaning, that many of the PJO characters won't be featured until later in the fanfic. However, since I am an incompetent idiot that can't decide on a good plot, perhaps this will all change.  

Although some of the Marvel ships will change, I will be using the original Percy Jackson/ Heroes Of Olympus ships. Basically the "Cannon" ones. 

This fanfiction takes place after the Giant War and after the Infinity War Saga. You'll be happy to know that Natasha, Tony and Loki are alive in the fic, and Steve is not super old. 

At the beginning of most chapters, I'll strive to include a song that has some kind of relevance to the chapter. You may or may not notice that Set It Off is my current favourite band, so there will be many Set It Off songs. 

SHIPS:

- Percabeh
~Frazel

~Solangelo
~Jiper
~Caleo
~(Possibly Theyna)

~Spideychelle

+ANY EXTRAS (requests are open, although your requested ship may not be featured or used! Only if I am able to fit it in)

There will be a leading Marvel ship, which I will not reveal. Personally, I find that I am automatically put off when there is a ship I dislike in a Fanfic. You will be forced to read this fanfiction in order to find out!

Despite this, you are welcome to complain about how "your favourite ship isn't involved". I truly don't mind - although it does get annoying at times. 

The first chapter will be posted soon - keep a look out for it!

Vote, Read, and Share!

:)