Shut my nerd...

A/n: yaaaaaaaaaaaaay chaptor kinda... one shot... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
And like always boku no Hero acidamia (with accent) does no belong to me!! It belongs to the rightful owner that is Kohei Horikoshi I looked it up sorry to disappoint the bnha fans thats reading this qwp
because I call myself a fan but I don't watch the anime qwp.... well kinda did but just like a quantity of it.... anyway hope you like getting fucked kinda. And I don't own any of the characters or art here, only my oc.

(Btw fem bakugo and izuku are taller than you uwu)

(Y)'s POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I get up and do my usual routine, take a shower, brush my teeth, get dressed and go down stairs to eat. As I get to the kitchen table I see, warm eggs and bacon with some rice and a note from my mom saying

Dear, (Y)

I hope have a nice day in school sweetheart, I'm going to come back late after work, again. Sorry I know you wanted to watch a movie with me tonight, but I can't I hope you understand. I'll make sure to make it up to you some day.

~Love, mom

I sigh as I read the note. Mom has been working too hard, every since my dad passed away she become more and more busy. I wanted to stop her from over working, so I asked her if it's ok to relax and watch a movie with me in the living room. She of course said yes, but her work is getting to her. I hope she gets a break and spend time with me, it's been so long since we did... after i ate, I locked up the house and left to go to school. I used my quirk to get there faster.

Before I continue let me explain my quirk, my quirk consist of light and energy. The way it works is I have to feel light and electricity and other things that I can feel. Once I feel one of those... Uhhmmm feeling... I then absorb that energy to gain power to use my quirk, there's many ways I can use this specific quirk. I can telaport from anywhere that I can remember, but I have to know how the place looks like in order for the quick to work or else I'll telaport to an random location. I can enhance my speed, and run as fast as light depending on how much energy I absorb. I can light up any room with my hands or other parts of my body that I choose. And this one also depends on how much energy I absorb. And with all quirks this one has a drawback. But it's bloody... if ever I use my quirk I'm going to feel an burning sensation on my hands or where ever I'm using my quirk, the burning sensation will build up until I feel my blood leaking out of my body, due to that said burning sensation, my skin will melt and blood will soon escape. But let me tell you... I've experienced worse pain from my quirk...

Now enough about my quirk.

As I entered the schools entence, I get grabbed and thrown on to a locker. I was about to look up until I get kicked in the guts. And blood started to go down my nose. I get on my knees and get punched on the face, after that I get kicked in the guts over and over and over and over and over again. The person stands in front of me, and starts insulting me by saying things like how weak and useless I am, as I lay down on the ground to look at the person that did those actions to me... this person has bullied for so long... this person has made my school days a living nightmare... as I look up I get faced by Katsumi bakugo.... she then kicks my face and makes fun of me while walking away. I slowly get up to recover, I wipe off the blood off my mouth and hold my stomach in pain. I hear foot steps behind me

???: (Y-Y)!! Are you ok!!

I turn around to see Izumie Midoriya, me and izumie have been best friends before Katsumi started to bully me and her. She hit hard with Izumie, but... goes harder with me... look at her and give her weak smile.

 look at her and give her weak smile