After My One Night Stand

I hummed myself a tune while making someones drink in the cafe. I heard the bell ring and I turned my head towards the door and I see my two friends walking in. I hand the drink to the customer and handed the paper full of orders to my employee. It was my lunch break anyway. "Hey, Myung-ho Sunbae!" Amour said. "Hey, you guys!" I said. "Fancy seeing you guys here, what's happening?" I said. "Oh, we've come here to ask you if you wanna-" Chinmae got cut off by Amour saying, "Double date Avec nous?"

"He said do you want to have a double date with us. We thought about it since your girlfriend is coming home today." Chinmae said. "Oh well I would go, and I'm pretty sure my girlfriend would be down to go to," I said. "That's awesome, we'll tell you the restaurant later, we haven't planned that far ahead yet," Chinmae said with a big smile on his face. I nodded and returned to my shift. The two left, just talking to each other. And like that my break was over.

          *------------------------------*

I buttoned up the last button on my light blue button-up shirt. I sat on my couch waiting for the doorbell to ring. I was excited, mostly because I haven't seen her in forever. I couldn't wait to see her soft smile and hear her giggles. Her brown hair that curled at the end bounce over her shoulder. Her nice green eyes shining brightly. My fantasy ran wild of how she would look and what she would say. She always looked amazing no matter what she was in. Her soft voice never drew me to get mad at her. The doorbell rang, interrupting my thoughts. I excitedly rushed over and opened the door.

As soon as I opened someone pushed past me. And that someone was my girlfriend. She had a suitcase in her hand and she was packing up her clothes and stuff she left here. "Hey, what's going on?" I asked. She didn't answer. I asked again, lightly placing my hand on her shoulder. She jerked my hand away from her. "I'm leaving, idiot! Are you so dense to not see that?!" She yelled. I noticed her green eyes weren't glowing with happiness. And her voice wasn't soft, but harsh. "I'm sorry, I didn't know..." I said quietly. This is her first time yelling at me, and I never thought it would come to this. "I'm literally packing my bag right now! What do you mean you didn't know?!" She yelled, packing her stuff up faster. "I didn't mean it like that..." I said. My voice was almost in a whisper. I felt my throat form a lump and I felt tears form. I tried not to cry while she continued to furiously mumble and yell at me. "I'm breaking up with you, just so you know." She said, about to walk out. Before I could say anything, she slammed the door, leaving. 

My phone started to buzz and I saw that Chinmae was calling me. I declined the call, not thinking about it. I need someone here to comfort me. I wouldn't want Chinmae or Amour over, they would remind me of how I'm lonely now. 

I started going through my contacts and I came across a good friend of mine. His name was Chase. He was gay and proud and talked about any guy he hooked up with the night before. He looked a lot like a girl so that's probably why a lot of guys liked him. But, he's a really good friend. He's been there since my freshman year of high school and he's helped me through my ups and downs. I decided to call him. It took a little bit but he answered.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey, Chase," I replied. He must've noticed the sad tone in my voice because he then said, "What happened?" I proceeded to tell him about the night. "Damn, do you need me to come over?" He asked. "Yea, and bring beer, lots of beer," I said. "Got it. See you in a bit." He said. I hung up and about ten minutes later, I heard my doorbell ring. I opened it and Chase stood there with a bag full of beer. I let him in and he placed the bag on the table and sat on the couch. "I brought some of your favorite movies when we met. I thought it would be a good time to watch them again." He said with a smile on his face. I noticed the lip gloss on his lips. His lips were pretty. They weren't thin but they weren't too puffy. It was resting in the middle. He was skinny too, but a comfortable skinny, even though he ate a lot.