Meet the Greene's

👭intro

🎸GalaxyGreene🎸

She is 24 years old ,born on September 6 ,she is sarcastic, a good shot ,good at fighting but she has a great personality even though she has a short temper.with the only person she doesn't lose her temper is with Violet her sister and best friend ,her twin. Galaxy Doesn't like people touching her stuff. loves heavy-metal ,has lost tattoos and piercings, she has one of (never grow up )with a photo of Neverland ,she has a feather just like Violet on her wrist and anchor ,she has on her back that read (fearless) she also has one on her other side that says (and beyond )to finish the one that Violet has that says ( to Finity ) .she also has a piercing on her nose and on her lips ,is in a band with her sister violet greene. Her horse is a White stallion name twilight. The band's name is on edge ,she plays the lead guitarist and back up vocalist. Her weapons are a red crossbow ,knives and a katana just like her sisters but I in white . galaxy can have a short temper but she has a soft pot for kids and she is one of those persons that you can ask to do something and she will do it without thinking twice if it means saving someone.

🎤Violet Greene🎤

24-year-old . Older than galaxy for eight minutes ,born on September 6 pass for sisters her mom died when she was eight years old ,her dad (Herschel) was a farmer ,he married after their mom died , a woman named antonnet and had Beth,Violet is the leader of the farm she hunts with galaxy and goes on runs with Maggie. Has a tatto of a. Dreamcatcher on her side , has another that says (to infinity) . A fether just like her sister meaning that there birds to the fether , an anchor on her wrist and a belly button piercing. She has a short temper but is rational ,her horse is black and his name is (midnight) her only soft spot are kids. She is in a band with her sister and she is the lead singer for on edge. weapons are a crossbow in blue with red arrows ,throwing knives and a katana In black and a Glock and gray. Has an accent but doesn't like to show it. galaxy and Violet are fraternal twins . Violet has brown hair and Green eyes while galaxy has blond hair and blue eyes.she uses short shorts and tank tops that you can see her bed combat boots and leather jackets.