Date: 29/12/2020

As the title says, new year is at peaks. The way this year had affected us was quite unpredictable.

Accordingly, 99.9% people are looking forward to 2021. Like, on 1st January, everything will be fine.

Anyways, with all the ups and downs, we readers got more time to read, to learn and to grow. A shout-out to all those mothers and ladies. ( we know this newsletter will be read by ishra fans first and there are many mothers/housewives/aunties  who are reading this.)

Personally, I have read 7 paperbacks, around 4 PDFs and a number of books in Wattpad. This year I had even read a paid story and believe me guys, it was worth my 93 coins. I was so much in love with that book, that i started crying while reading it.

I am that type of reader who completes a book within minimum time possible.

Around 2 years back, in the month of April, I was free. Free in the sense, it was time post my 10th boards exam. I used to complete reading a book in a day and none of them was a fan fiction. My sleeping schedule was disoriented. Hardly, I was sleeping for 4 hours in a day. And in those 4 hours, I used to dream about the characters of the books. I was so much affected by the books that everyday I used to change my career plans.😂😂😂😂.

Before my boards I decided to take commerce stream. And believe me, in the month of April, I was confused between science and commerce. The characters were architectures, ophthalmologist, dermocologists, and what not but no one was a chartered accountant. (MBA can be done by the people of any stream.)

I might have read around 200 stories in two months in Wattpad. All of them where in different genres.

I still remember, my first work was published on 26th May, 2019. I was so nervous that I instantly deleted it. The butterflies were really erupting in my stomach that time. Huff!!!

After 2 days, I came to know that there are readers who writes fanfiction on IshRa. No offence, I never read those. I was stuck to other genres. Then one day, I decided to write my story, as I once imagined IshRa. And that was the starting of my writing in fan fiction.

Till today, I have not read any fan fiction. I have even not read mine. I just write a chapter and publishes it.

In June, 2020, I thought to read my own work. And found the very first paragraph so disgusting, that i instantly deleted it. Yes, I deleted a book of 16 chapters which I somehow managed to type during my busy schedule of class 11th. This pandemic was no special for me. Besides online classes, I too was supposed to do household chores. This year too I wasn't able to write much. But there was a improvement in my writing style.

Then, after sometime, I read my other work, and the first thought in my mind was how could I write this disgusting? So I deleted that other book too. That time I wanted to undercover myself. I started hating my wattpad account. Then, there was a friend cum sister of mine, whom I met here, with whom I am sharing this joint account of us. She motivated me, and she kept on understanding me that I could write and will rock again.

So, finally I decided to write again. And guess what, soon after 2 hours of publishing I deleted it. She was so hyper on me then. 😂😂😂. But that's okay for me.

Then, we are back with our respective works.

Will soon on gaining the lost reputation and readers and love from you all:)

I never wrote for votes, comments or any appreciation including not for any bad remarks too. But, I used to see that writers out here used to thanks the readers for reading, following or commenting. Therefore, I started doing it too. 
And toady also I am not writing for any views, votes, comments, follow or anything. In my opinion, I am a very bad reader. My reading world is not only surrounded by wattpad. I am that reader who secretly collects money for buying novels. I am that type of reader who every night, checks the prices of the books on  online apps such as Flipkart, Amazon, snapdeal and etc. But guess what, I can't afford them.😂😂😂😂. Magar koi nhi seh lenge todha!

Seriously guys, I had not planned to write on my personal journey of wattpad here. Yet, I did it. So coming back to the main topic, which was a new year 2021

Since my craze for books have increased and I am a commerce student, looking forward to become an entrepreneur 😂😂😂, knows Bill Gates and Warren Buffett. This two are famous in business world.

Bill gates reads around 50 books per year. As in, a book in a week. So, will I.
My new year resolution is nothing like  losing weight,  exercising, or studying more harder and all. But to read a book in a week, that too in paperback version. I already have my stock ready for January. :)

What are your new year resolutions? Do let us know. Please don't ignore it. 😂😂😂

I will be reacting to your responses in this newsletters.

And more one thing,  I am not sure whether you people are aware about Mark Manson or not. But he is a great author. I have read his self fiction book(dont worry guys, Mera koi boyfriend nhi h and Na hi kabhi tha. Every self book is not for pyaar mein dokha khaye huye lovers.) It actually guides us to live more wisely. His book, "The subtle art of not giving a fuck" is really amazing. This book helped me cope up with this 2020 year. Don't judge this book by its name. In Hindi, we can say the title that uttna nhi sochna chahiye har cheez ke baare mein. Well I tried my best to make you guys understand it. But guess what, I failed miserably.

So, this guy, Mr. Manson writes a newsletter which anyone can receive via their email/gmail. I receivs it too. Every Monday he sends a newsletter. So I am inspired by him and many other newsletters writers. (I know I read alot. Like, I am always active on wattpad but only to read. I write only when I had a strong urge to.)

I am not writing this all to promote anything. Like it wasn't a promotion of this author or his book. It is just that I am sharing it with you people. Cause I have to talk so much about books and the people around me aren't interested in books. Too sad for them. So, I came up with a solution, why not interact with you guys?:)

The newsletters will include about everything. It will be related about day to day life( not my student life but about you readers). I still remember a comment from a reader which is wrote in one of the chapter of my work, "Ishra - a blissful journey of life" by Divz9769. She wrote something like, I give realistic feeling in my stories so you people can trust her and give us a chance to write more and share more, entertain you all. Because, mereko 2021 se jyda umeed nhi hai. *No offence*

So, will we meeting in next newsletter? You guys can dm us, if you feel shy to let us know. 😅😁.

Even if I don't get response, I still be writing it. Matalab views th honge hi na.

By response, I don't mean that you guys have to vote, comment or follow. Because in this newsletter there is nothing to do so. Expect for your new year resolutions, which is not going to happen even at the very first day. Mera th aaj tak nhi huya. Oh wait!  I never had one (new year resolutions).