Part 1 Possession (MadaSaku)

It is always like this.

Him, for being protective.

Him, for being possessive.

Him, for being my bestfriends uncle.

Him, for being my dad's boss.

"You don't have a choice my love.. I control you, your life, your family, your everything..."

Monster.

Yes.

He is.

We met 3 months ago in a party. To say it simply, it was Sasukes's birthday. He is the head of the family, the Uchiha Clan. Oh, you know who I'm talking about.

He is Madara Uchiha.

His face was made for royalty. He wear a black suits with deep red tie. He is so perfect standing in the sea of people, drinking his wine. Conversing with the guests, smiling. He looks like a predator, the villain from the book.

He approach us, greeting Sasuke. "Happy Birthday my nephew."

"Uncle Mada." Sasuke acknowledge him and give him a hug, "Its nice to see you here uncle, I'm happy you made it." Sasuke said, staring at his uncle with full admiration in his eyes. "Of course, I will not miss it." And then he look at Me and Naruto. "Hi, I'm sorry about that, my name is Madara Uchiha.. I'm Sasuke's uncle." Staring at me with those pitch black eyes, it felt like sucking me in. "Oh! Thats cool! You are one of the powerful businessman! I saw you in TV! Hi! My name is Naruto Uzumaki and this is Sakurachan!" My blonde friend is grinning like a fool to this man. "Hello, Naruto and Hello, Sa-ku-ra-chan.." He reach for my hand and slowly kiss the back of it without breaking his stare at me. My stomach was in knots, I didn' t like the way he just said my name. Sasuke butt in and said, "I'm sorry, uncle I need to go a little bit  I need to entertain some of the guests, Naruto, come with me. And Sakura, you stay here with uncle." I pull my hands away from Madara and turn my attention to Sasuke, "Wait.. Sasuke.." Sasuke approach me, and hold my elbow pulling me to him, "You'll be fine. Just stay here with him." He said to my ear. It felt like my own best friend push me to a cliff straight down to hell.

And that is the moment, my lifes change, forever.

It was on that same night, we had a conversation. He did enjoy my company and ask me if I can see him again. Of course, I refuse, I explain to him that he is my bestfriends uncle and a respectable business man nonetheless. It is highly inappropriate for him to get involved with a younger woman. I thought everything will be alright and I thought that is the last time I will see him again.

But I was wrong.

My Dad, Kizashi Haruno, receive an invitation from his boss that he is invited to a dinner to celebrate his promotion. I never seen my dad so much happy, for all his hardwork and sacrifices, I know my Dad deserve it.

And the dinner night has finally came. Dad wear a formal grey suit and pants with light pink tie, my mom wears a white blazer and pants, I wear a red dress reaching above my knee, it has spaghetti strap, I cover it with white silk shawl for modesty. I let my pink tresses down with curl at the end. I wear a light make up to match my red dress.

Me, Mom and Dad arrive at the Leaf Grand Hotel, the most expensive hotel in Konoha City. A man in black suit approach us, "This way, Sir, Madame and Senorita.." we enter a grand ballroom with big round table in the middle. I saw men with black suits everywhere, obviously they are the Boss bodyguards. And I almost cough the moment I saw the man sitting in the table.

It is him, sitting at the table with goblet of wine in his hand, looking at me intently and I almost forgot how to breath. Sasuke's uncle, the 39 year old man who wants to see me again, Madara Uchiha, a powerful businessman, head of Uchiha clan, my Dad's Boss.

"Its nice to see you Sir, and thank you for inviting us for dinner." My Dad said. Madara Uchiha smirk, "Its nothing really.. compare to the sacrfice you did for the company, this is a little token of appreciation." He stand up, straightening his fine suit and approach us. "Its nice to meet your lovely family." He took the hand of my Mom and kiss the back of it. "You must be Mrs. Haruno. Its nice to meet you.." and he turn his attetion to me, "Hello, Sakurachan.. I didnt know Kizashi is your Dad. What a small word.." You can see it my Dads face that he is glad that I know this man. "Oh? Really? What a coincidence." Madara nodd to my dad, and he hold my hand and slowly kiss it. "I'm happy to see you again, Sakurachan..." I pull my hands to his, and hold it in front of my chest. My mother demurely smile and said, "I'm sorry Mr. Uchiha, my daughter is kinda shy." Madara straight up and put his hands in his pockets. "That is fine, lets have dinner."

After we have dinner, I feel dizzy all of a sudden. My eyes are blurry, but I can still hear them talking to Madara. My Dad and Mom wanted to take me home, the bastard decline and said its dangerous to drive since they drink a lot of wine that night.  Madara offered my parents a suite room located on the top floor so that they can rest for a night. He gave them something they cannot refuse. And so, my parents agreed.

That night, Madara Uchiha take everything from me, and I cannot escape in the golden cage he put me through.

Present..

"You taste so good baby..."

I let out a loud mewl of appreciation, back arching off the bed. His fingers dig into my skin, my hands dig into his scalp. I'm coming apart beneath him as he take my clit between his teeth and sucks. My legs tremble with the force of my orgasm, but he keeps me steady as he work me through the tremors of my ecstasy. My eyesight are blurry and refocuses my sight to him, Madaras's face is drenched with my slick. He climbs on top of me, and there's a predatory gleam in his eye that makes my inside clench. I can feel the stiffnes of his cock pressed against the inside of my thigh, angling my hip so that he slides in between my wet folds.

"Gods.. you can drive a man insane.." 

He whispered while pumping in and out of me. His grip was brusing as he set a brutal pace, I can feel myself coming to an end, but he suddenly slid out of me and I let out an irritating growl. He flipped me, and now I'm in all fours, he withdrew only to slam back his fat and thick cock inside of me which is loud enough for the slap of flesh on flesh to echo throughout the room. Twisting his fingers to my hair, Madara hauled me up until my back hit his chest, and he sunk his teeth into the back of my shoulder until he was certain I would have blemish in the morning.

He mark me just to let everyone know that he already claim me. "Don't think I will ever let you go." He grab my chin and turn my head to his. He slid his tounge inside my mouth and bit my bottom lip. He thrust in so deep, that the tip of his cock touched a spot inside that made me climax, as Madara stilled inside waiting for me to finish. As the last tremors ran through my body, his hands released the hold on my hips and sliding towards my breasts as he withdrew an inch before shoving his hard cock back into my welcoming cunt. His name was a mantra on my lips as he bought me closer to another climax.

"You're mine." He growled to my ear.

"Don't you dare try to leave me again.. "

Yes, I try to escape from him. My plan is to go to America after I graduated in College. My bestfriend Ino helped me. But he was so f*cking obssessed that he already know my plan. He burn everything.. my passport, my documents and kidnap my bestfriend. I promise him that I will not do it again just to let Ino go.

I made a deal with the devil, with a monster.

He promise me that he will leave my parents and friends alone as long as I'm all his.
_________________________________________