JohnDo - Americano, please!

Americano, please!"

Another order is heard from the front table. The slender guy in apron comes to the counter, smiling to see his regular costumer.

"As usual?" He said behind the counter.

The other guy nods his head, a polite smile escaped his lips as a response to the barista's bunny-like smile. "And a strawberry cheesecake this time" he added.

"Alright!", with a blush on his face he begins to make the order. His hands are quite fast to prepare what he needs.

He has been eyeing this costumer for a few months now. The tall guy with broad shoulders under his suits, the neat haircut with a handsome face, his calm and mature appearance. Not to mention his gentle smile whenever he walks through the door. He bet people would easily fall for that kind of guy, including himself.

The fact that he comes everyday on weekdays becomes the reason why the bunny guy seems so full of energy every morning.

After a while the bunny guy handed him the coffee and dessert, a foolish smile plastered on his face. It looks like he's just getting a bonus or something. You could see the beaming of light radiating from his smile only.

"Thank you, Doyoung." He said before getting out of the door.
Doyoung, the bunny-like guy upon hearing how his name was called by his admired costumer got his hands gripping on the table counter. Such a foolish fellow who got overly excited only for a polite manner of a gentleman.

"Yes, enjoy your coffee. Have a good day", trying to act like usual, he just greets him goodbye like how he did to other costumers.

That guy, Doyoung remembers his order at the back of his hands. He would buy a cup of hot Americano in the morning around 7.30 am. He would like to have cheesecake, tiramisu, or strawberry cheesecake along with it. With his tough appearance who knows that he actually likes to have those dessert with his coffee.

Most guys who order Americano like to order pancakes, burritos, toast or french fries. That's why Doyoung thinks that he's quite unique.

He muttered "See you" when the guy walks out through the caffe's door.

He doesn't even know his name, but he thinks that he's been falling too hard for him. What a foolish love story from a loser like him.

A long sigh and a bitter smile escaped from his mouth. This is the reality. Not all guys are gays.

Just when he wants to wipe the counter, a wallet is seen on top of it.
He quickly grabs it then running outside, it was already while after that guy left. However, he just automatically ran outside without thinking. He recognizes the wallet because that guy always brings it out as he pays.

Of course he had left while he was daydreaming. Doyoung couldn't find his figure on the street either.

Walking back to the caffe, he got dilemma whether to open it or waiting for the guy to get back and take it.

But it's Friday.

In other word, he won't come tomorrow. But he just keep the wallet for now. Hopefully that guy remembers that he's lost his wallet and got back here after work.