✨Chapter One✨

'KARMA YOU BETTER GET UP NOW OR I'LL DUMP THIS WATER ON YOU!" My older brother Noah shouted. I jumped up and fell on the floor. He threw his head back and laughed. I walked over to him punching him in his gut and walking into my bathroom. I heard him grunt and mutter 'Violent bitch." I laughed and brushed my teeth before showering and changing into some clothes. I wore a dark gray sweater that was scrunched up in the middle with some white trouser-jeans and white fila trainers. (Outfit above)

I pulled my hair back into a ponytail, grabbed my phone and ran downstairs. "It's about time." Eziah, my other older brother, smirked. I rolled my eyes and sat at the table. Cole came running down the stairs. "I CANT TIE IT!" He yelled in frustration. He's got his job interview today and he's stressing. I got up and tied his tie for him and hugged him. "Morning Co." He hugged me back. "Morning munch. Thanks." He replied going back upstairs. I sat down and Noah came and sat next to me. "Suck up." He muttered. "Noah. Are you jealous?" I gasped over exaggerating. He shook his head and ate his pancakes. "GRAY!" I screamed. "GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWN HERE!" I called my brother who was still in his room. I heard him come downstairs and he grabbed his keys. "Yes?" He asked. I smiled and hugged him. "I'm ready to go. I wanna go Starbucks." I told him. Noah gagged and I flipped him off. "Zizi u wanna come?" I asked Eziah. He shrugged and got up. I'll take that as a yes? I nodded and went got my bag running outta the door. "I CALL SHOTGUN!" I screamed and Eziah chased me. He huffed and walked round the other way to get in the back. I punched the air in victory as Grayson chuckled and got in to the drivers seat.

After stopping at Starbucks drive thru and taking our drinks (and Levi's donuts) we drove to school and me and ziah got off. "Bye!" I called to Cole and he waved smirking as my friends came screaming up to me.
"SIS! Where's my Starbucks?"
"Did you get the donuts!"
"Ew."
"I missed youuuu!"
"Hey guys!" I called over all their talking. 
I hugged Remi back and took the drinks and bag off Eziah and he walked to his locker. "Your donuts. Your drink." I gave the bag to Levi and drink to Calix. "Thanks." Cal said and pulled my arm. "Ow. What the hell!" He smiled sheepishly at me and lightly took my arm dragging me to my locker. "Um," He started. "Yes?" He took a sip of his drink. "I don't know how to come out the the guys.." he looked down at the floor. Cal is gay. But he's been worrying about how to tell our friends thinking about the worst case scenarios. I hugged him in encouragement. "Don't worry. They'll support you." I grinned him. "Can we have a sleepover at yours today?" He asked hopefully. I nodded and laughed. I hope my mom isn't home.
The bell rang and we walked to class.

After school Cole picked us up and we went home. I sat at the kitchen table while he made me something to eat. "So," he looked at me. "Can the girls and Levi and Cal come over for a sleepover?" I asked him. He thought about it for a while and finally spoke. "Sure. I mean, Noah's going out, Eziah and I think Gray will be home, and I'll be out with Laila." I did a little victory dance around the kitchen and Noah and Grayson walked in. "Ohhh Kay...I'm gonna go back out." Gray spun on his heels turning around for a millisecond before laughing and sitting at a stool. "You know your really weird." Noah chuckled as I rolled my eyes. I took the ramen noodles that Cole made and walked into the lounge. I opened my phone and called my friends. "Guys! There's a sleepover at my house tonight!!" I told them excitedly. They all cheered and whooped and then I winked at Cal and ended the call putting on another episode of Stranger Things.

Noah had already left with his friends and Eziah was grounded in his room. Since he couldn't play on the PS4 Gray decided to stay with him 'for company'. Yeah right. He's planning a lot of things tonight. I know it.
I made a fort with the help of my brothers and set fairy lights and fluffy blankets and pillows everywhere. (I know. VSCO sleepover or whatever, lol). I quickly changed into my grey Elephant onesie and ran downstairs.

The doorbell rand and I ran to the door

The doorbell rand and I ran to the door. "Cal!" I hugged him and he came inside. Cole walked into the room dressed in a tux. "Hey baby sis. Im leaving now so don't make a mess." He said bro hugging Calix. I nodded and hugged him. "Say hi to laila for me!" I called as he left the house. I heard him drive off and sat myself down on the couch. Cal pulled my arm.

What is it with this dude and pulling arms??

I looked up at him confused.
"Snacks!" He rolled his eyes.
"Ohh" I muttered in response. He pulled into the kitchen and we grabbed popcorn, ice cream, DORITOS, cupcakes and chocolates before running to the door, hearing the doorbell.
"Hey guys!" I hugged Remi, being the only other girl, and then got squished between Ryder and Jacob. "Hey tiny." Jake laughed as I scowled and scrunched up my nose in annoyance. He stopped laughing at looked at me with a different emotion in his eyes but I couldn't tell what it was. Then I was lifted up and thrown onto the couch.
"Im more important than you." Grayson growled. I looked at him with a 'you really wanna go there' look and he shrugged and did that bro-hug thing that guys do. Me and Remi rolled our eyes and ran to my room the boys following after.
Ryder's eyes shifted to the fluffy rug where all the snacks were laid out. His eyes were filled with lust- for food. I bust out laughing and everyone stared at me. I watched Ryder as he attacked the food. We started watching a movie and I was sat next to Jacob with Cal on the other side. I had my head on Jakes shoulder and me legs on Calix's lap.
We watched MARVEL (obviously like who don't like MARVEL ppl go hatin' on MARVEL da fack)

After watching IRON MAN and IRON MAN 2 Cal got up and looked at me. Oh yeah. That. I got up and followed him to the kitchen.

"Cal? You ok?" I asked him as he was looking a bit pale.
"Uh yeah. Just nerves." He said blinking a few times. I hugged him and said, "You know they'll support you always. We all love you." My voice was kind of muffled by Cals shirt but he heard me. He nodded and pulled away. We walked into the lounge again hand in hand and stood in front of the screen. AFTER PAUSING IT OBVI. WHO TF DISTURBS A MARVEL MOVIE. We just started the third IRON MAN movie.

"Guys? We need to tell you something." Cal said. They all looked at us and Jacobs eyes went wide. What the hell?
"Wait! You guys aren't dating are you?!" Ryder shouted. I choked on my own spit. "No." Cal said laughing. He patted my back VERY ROUGHLY and I gave him a stern look.
"Ok um..What I wanted to tell you was.." He started. His face was paler than before.
"I-" and he threw up.
Remi ran out of the room. She has a VERY BAD reaction to puke. I called Grayson form upstairs and the boys went to get cleaning supplies. I told my brother to get some spare clothes and I took Calix upstairs into the bathroom to clean up. After washing his face and mouth he got into the shower and I walked out telling him to call me for anything.
I sat against the wall outside the bathroom and sighed.
"Hey." Jacob was behind me. I smiled but it was pained. "What's bothering you?" He asked his eyes holding concern.
"He was so excited get nervous to tell you the news. But his nerves got him worse." I sighed as Jake pulled me into his chest. "Can you tell me what it was?" He whispered. I shook my head. It's not my place. It's Cals. He nodded and took my to my room lying me down on my bed with him beside me. I put my head on his chest. "I feel so bad." I admitted.
"You did nothing wrong." He rubbed my arm and drew circles all over it and soon I heard Calix calling me. I got up and walked to the bathroom where he stood all freshened up and in Graysons clothes.
"Hey. How you feeling?" I asked him.
He smiled. "Better. I want to tell them now." I smiled brighter and we walked into my room where everyone sat. They all looked up and smiled. "Ok I'm gonna cut to the chase." He said. They all looked at him confused.
"I'm gay."

^~^

Mwaahahahhahaha
evil~~~~
Ok but seriously..
I'm gonna admit it's very shiz and boring i guess. But it's my first chapter and I'm kinda self conscious about it.
WeLp
Vote❤️
Comment❤️
And Share❤️
Luv ya xx