Todoroki x reader

You and todoroki are long lost best friends, you met when you were 4 years old because of your moms. After you going away because you and your family had to move. Shoto hasn't seen you since. One day your family decide to go visit them for the summer
————————————————————————
You get up from bed so excited because on that day you were going to go visit todoroki after 10 years. You run down stairs "omg I can't wait to see shoto" you say with the biggest smile. "Y/n hunny we can't wait either I haven't seen todoroki or his parents in years" she says with a excited voice. You eat breakfast and go to your room and get dressed. "After 10 years I finally get to see him" "hunny come on we are going to the airport!" "Ok mom coming" you get out your room and go down stairs get your bags and leave. You guys get to the airport and do everything you need to do and get on the plane.

Todoroki last POV:
"Ugh just another day to be wasted" he says in his head. "Hunny come down for breakfast" his mom says. "Coming" he says. "Ugh y/n why did you leave me" he sighs. He goes down stairs and goes to his kitchen to get breakfast. He looks at the clock in the kitchen."crap I'm late" he says he grabs toast and his backpack and starts running. He goes to school and sits down at his desk. "Ok class so today we are going to go do a practice test" "again we did this yesterday" he says in his head.

Y/n POV:
You guys land and get in a Uber. "Finally don't worry todoroki I'm going home" you say in your head. You guys get to your apartment and just leave your bags and go on another Uber. You guys get to UA. You run in and saw them outside. "Oh todoroki same old, same old" you say in your head. You go behind him, but people saw you so you put your finger on your lips. "Wow you got taller" you say looking up at him. He turns around and sees you and start to hug you. He hugged you so hard y'all hit them wall. You start to cry because you haven't seen him since you were like 7.

"I missed you so much" you cry out." Ok but can someone tell me what's going on" aizawa says. "Oh I'm his bestfriend" you cry out. Everyone was surprised because he never told anyone about you not even deku. "God you really did get taller" you cry out. "No your just short" he laughs. "Am not!" You say "yes you are" you jump on to him and y'all start to play fight.

"Uhm hi I'm midoriya but you can call me deku" "oh hi deku" you smile out. "Hi I'm tsu" she sticks up her hand. "Hi I'm kirishima the manly one of the group" "hello to both of you" you say with a big big smile.

After everyone says hi. "Mom dad come on" they come out and shoto says hi to them. "Shoto you can go early" aizawa says. "Ok thank you" shoto says. You start to wake to shoto's house. He starts to chase you "haha you can't catch me" you say. "Oh yeah we'll see about that" "hahaha your to slow" you laugh. "Oh yeah ok" he starts to chase you until your at his house. You walk in "omg hiii" you say with excitement. "Y/n!!!!" Rei says. "The one and only" you hug them both. You and todoroki walk to your room and see natsou and fuyumi fighting "hey guys" you say they both look at you and they jump at you "omg y/n we missed you so much" "haha well uhm I'm staying here for them summer soooo" there eyes light up. "Anyway me and shoto are going to go for a walk." "Ok bye" they both say and continue fighting.
————————————————————————
He asked you to be his girlfriend soon after, and you lived happily ever after.
————————————————————————
THE END