Note to Readers

I think that one of the most difficult things for a human to do is overcome the past. Our past defines us, shape us, and for the most part we carry these experiences for the rest of our lives. For better or worse. Past actions are still causing to physical harm and overcome it, we must be intentional. Yes it can cause it, But there is hope.

Don't evaluate yourself in terms of your past, as it is quoted. "Your hurt does not determine who you are today or who you can be tomorrow." The past can hold us back if we allow it, but the past does not have the power to define us. Your hurt does not determine who you are today or who you can be tomorrow.

Leverage the past to launch a more positive future, kind of like in karate. Using the opponent's blow as your strength by shifting the momentum to secure a brighter future. Light is always stronger than darkness. Today's joy speaks the truth about the impotence of yesterday's pain.

Making sure you're always upfront with your spouse opens the door for breakthrough both in the present and about the past. Honesty is not only preventative but restorative. It's good to unearth hurt so we can deal with it. But it's also important to pay attention to joy. Joy doesn't mask pain- joy deals with it. Sometimes, after a wound heals or a broken bone has been knitted back together, the human body is actually stronger than before.

This doesn't happen by magic, or by chance, believing we are healed and stronger than before, and living without chips on our shoulders.

I just want to say don't give up on life, giving up on life means you are finished with life. I know the past will be hard to recover from. But just hold on, you will recover. Quoted by me aka Anita Mason

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND PLEASE VOTE