How this all started

Hello I wanted to let you know there is going to be very graphic talking and chains and stuff so if u don't like that don't read
Chapter one
Ok this is how things all went down one night me and Emily laying in bed she was reading the paper I was on my phone and I get a text from pen asking if she can come over her and her boyfriend got into a fight. Of corse before I could say anything Emily had her hand in my pants it felt so amazing her fingers I pulled her hand out of my pants I asked her hey em.
Yeah Emily said pen is coming over and I have a good idea let have a little  fun with her let's show her what it's like be with us. That's why I love u jj you are so smart I told me to go put on the black lingerie I got her and wait for me and pen to come I heard the door bell.

Knock knock jj Emily I opened the door hey pen she looked all flustered. Come in hey before we even talk about your little friend I have a surprise for you. Oh said pen sounds good remember when you asked me what is it like with a woman well you get to be with two woman.

Pen looked at me weird that's right me and Emily have a treat for you follow me pen follows jj upstairs and walks in to the bed room.we're Emily was laying with this gorgeous black silky lingerie I saw jj start to undress they started to kiss and I felt funny my panties was so wet I started to breathe funny. They both looked at me and said come babygirl we can show you a good time I got kinda nervous but I don't have such a perfect body as you guys tho you won't like it. Oh hunny Emily said as she got up and walks over to pen you are so hot baby girl fuck your boyfriend tonight you are ours she walks pen to the bed and she sits down jj moves her hair and starts kissing her neck why don't we get you out of those clothes and have something over there for you she walks into the bathroom there is a bright red lingerie set laying there and I put it on. wow I look so good you can hear jj and Emily making  out while I am in the bathroom I come out and you see there eyes light up wow you are so fucking hot as Emily grab her pussy and was rubbing it through her lingerie I look at pen and said oh look what you have done you have gotten her all excited. Are you guys sure we look at eachother  and laugh  baby come on look at Emily she wants you and I do to.

Pen got up on the bed and sat there and Emily grab pens face and kissed her she went oh damn em is that a Tongue ring?  hell yeah is oh shit pen wait intell she licks your pussy that ring feels amazing that really got me excited and I can feel the wet ness drip down my thighs Emily has her hands on me jj did to I was trying to keep myself together trying not to moan but fuck it felt so good. Emily got up and said are you to hot ladies ready jj said oh yeah and pen said let do it Emily pulled down and her boxers to reveal her gorgeous pussy pen got down on her knees and just started eating em out up jj got so excited I can see jj out the side of my eye playing with her pussy you can hear her fuck yes as she fucked her self. I told pen to get up on the bed but then it took a turn pen jumped on the bed right into jj pussy Just eat away her face in my pussy sucking my clit jj goes oh shit pen I didn't expect that ooo she ran her hands through her hair Emily slapped pen ass she begged Emily to slap Harder before they got really kinky said well i am single. they both stop and look at pen that's why i was upset he cheated. Emily went to give her a hug pen through Emily on the bed and topped her jj said wow i like kinky pen. after about three round of pen topping Emily they took a break. jj pov: i sat there with my head on pen chest and Emily laying in between her legs pen started to tear up..

just wait loves  there is more