Filming

Lufus pov*today when recording a Q&A a question came up saying "what's yours and Marcus's favourite thing to do in the bedroom 😏" Im sure they expected something Pervy but I replied with the wholesome truth "cuddles🤗"                                                      When I was finished with the recording I began to edit the video as usual trying to make it as enjoyable as I could for my fans then Marcus came in.                     "What ya doing Kath?" He said I turned around and looked at him "I'm watching YouTube" I said sarcastically he laughed then came over and kissed me on the head grabbed my spare chair and sat down next to me watching as I edited the video. a few hours later he got up and yawned "alright I'm going to bed"he said tiredly "k night" I said kissing him on the cheek as he left the chair.                                  Marcus's pov* when I woke up in the morning I noticed something different Lufu wasn't beside me I was confused until I remembered about last night.I strode down the stairs towards her office to find her completely unconscious with her head resting on her mouse pad,I grinned then scooped her off her chair and began carrying her upstairs, she was out like a light.when we got to our room I laid her on the mattress placed the covers over her and sat next to her until she woke up. "Marcus" I heard her mumble "yes" I replied to her she held out her had and tapped around until she eventually found me and pulled me towards her causing me to end up laying down next to her with my arms around her we stayed their for awhile until....