4| 𝗗ᴀᴡɴ: ᴛʜᴇ 𝗗ᴇᴀᴅʟʏ 𝗗єѕI̴̶̴яє

VOTE 🌟 COMMENT 🖊️ FOLLOW

I have a feeling that this chapter might bore you a bit. Not sure. So, once you finish the Chapter reading, let me know what you think. If you have any scene ideas, ping me. If you feel the chapter is boring or unnecessary drag, just tell me. So, I can rectify it now. Please 🙏
_________________________________

The Isolara kingdom was scoured with blood. Most of the people escaped since they were not DiScar's target. So, they intentionally let them go which happens once in a blue moon. The world where these Realms exist does not have light. Only Dark. Nightfall all the time.

Straddled atop the colossal rock sits DISCAR, the well-built physique is accentuated by the dense chain that drapes across their broad shoulders. The chain, Scar's personal weapon, gleamed with an otherworldly fire, its flames a representation of DiFury's wrath.

DiFury has the Power to kill people just by the mere movement of his eyes. And also, his Sword Power is the fire essence. While Scar has the Power to nullify others' power using his Chain. The humanoid wolf physique belongs to Scar. It is his body, but DiFury has an equal share of it. The same control goes for Scar as he got an equal share of DiFury's body. That's how Scar has took control and killed people out of wrath, 7 months ago.

Just like that the fire element of DiFury's Sword shared with Scar's Chain. The wrath of DiFury can kill people and when it is blended with Scar's howl, the power will soar high, millions of times. They are ONE FLESH who share the same ideals. That's why, they are DISCAR.

But as ominous as SCAR may appear, it is DIFURY who holds the true power. In the Human world, DiFury is a man of composure and control. He has learned the art of stability, hiding his true potency. It will be safer for the people in both worlds as long as DiFury stays composed. But, what if his sanity gets crushed by the new emotion which is about to hit him hard soon?!

The Kings of the Other Realms gathered around DiScar, after knowing if they continued to stay in their Castle, they and their kingdom would be ruined soon. Most importantly, all those Kings were Devils, Demons and Ogres who were ranked from Low to High. DiFury may fall under the type of them or maybe not. He may be a Werewolf or Lycan or Vampire or Beast or others.,

The Shadowmancer, Pyratheon De Vil stepped forward, who is the notable High-ranking Devil. He holds the power of shadows. He can use the energy within shadows to speed up the natural healing cycles of the human body. He requires only darkness as a source of power to perform its healing rituals.
[Shadowmancer - The one who can manipulate shadow as per his will and do anything he wants using that]

His hair, as white as freshly fallen snow, cascaded down his shoulders, framing a face that could have been mistaken for that of an angel. His eyes, however, betrayed a different story. Deep and mesmerizing, they shimmered with a haunting shade of purple, hinting at the darkness that lay within. His lips curved into a seemingly warm smile, his countenance appeared gentle, inviting, and disarming, lulling unsuspecting souls into a false sense of security. His ethereal beauty concealed the malevolence that dwelled beneath, a fallen angel disguising himself as a goodwill being.

 His ethereal beauty concealed the malevolence that dwelled beneath, a fallen angel disguising himself as a goodwill being