[ EXTRAS #2: DANGO]

"Greetings, Haruka here. Y/N-sama's tsuguko. I rarely get featured so this page is about me. I hope you will not be burdened by me, yosh!"

>>>

The H/C female and author were stationed behind a camera. After the position was settled, Y/N cupped a hand to her mouth.

"Haruka!! You can start now!!" She yelled out, startling the white haired female.

The pillar joined the young girl with training, swinging swords and helping Haruka to perfect her Wind Breathing.

"Y/N-chan~!" Zenitsu called out, running towards Y/N as flowers surrounded him. He placed his arms around her waste, wasting no time in smothering the female in affection.

"Y/N-chan, how about we- ACK!" He was knocked unconscious by a single hand chop by Haruka who was absolutely fuming.

"Tch, stupid pervert, Y/N-sama are you okay? He didn't do anything to you right?" Harula asked, concern filling her lavender orbs. You waved your hand, sweat forming on your forehead.

"Mm no, no, Haruka, I'm fine. You should... ease up a little..."

===

BEHIND THE SCENES WITH HARUKA

"Holy fucking shit man, Y/N-sama isn't here again. Man when am I getting screen time, author bitch."

"Soon, hehehe... *creepy ass laughter."

"WHERE IS MY SWORD, I'M GONNA MURDER HER, I-"

===

Sanemi and Haruka looking at each other.

"Wait, why do we... what the fuck." Haruka cursed out.

"OI WHAT THE FUCK, WHY DO I LOOK LIKE HER, WHY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE ME???"

"I DON'T KNOW, YOU BETTER NOT GET CHUMMY WITH Y/N-SAMA, IDC IF YOU'RE A PILLAR NO EYEBROW-"

"FUCK YOU, YOU BETER SHUT THE FUCK UP-"

"Y/N-SAMAAAAAAAAA"

"What the hell Sanemi."

"WAIT Y/N, I DIDN'T-"

"SANEMI SHINAZUGAWA, HOW DARE YOU-"

"Haha, yes mummyyyyyyy."

===
BONUS (WHAT Y/N REALLY WANTED TO DO)

"YOU'RE A FAKE PILLAR!!!" Murata screamed out.

"Haha, hahhahhahahahahahhahaha" Veins surrounded Y/N's forehead as she drew out her sword.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA BITCH, I'M THE FAKE PILLAR? OKAY SO IMMA JUST LEAVE Y'ALL TO DIE MOTHERFUCKERSSSSSS" Tanjiro held her back while Inosuke chanted fight over and over again.

"Haha, if a demon comes to eat you, I don't think this fake pillar can help you. Good luck battling~!" She calmed down, disappearing from sight.

===

Filler chapter because I really wanna work on my TWST  fic. I'm sorry, I promise Muichiro's chappy will be long 😔😔😔