Falling Down

Sloth woke up with a yawn. He was a bit surprised about waking up on his own for usually, his brother Glutton would wake him up. He sat up and shook the sleepiness out of him. He went over the steps that Glutton told him to do, whenever he woke up. He stretched his wings and adjusted his halo. Finally he got out of bed. His room didn't look that good, but for him it was home. Curiously, he didn't hear racket coming from the kitchen which was abnormal for mornings. "Did i awake at the correct time? Where could Papyrus be...?" Sloth walked out of his room, hands in pockets. He strolled down the dimly light hall to his brothers room. He hesitated before knocking. "Bro? You in there?" Before he could even touch the birch door, it slowly came open. The room was normal, though, Glutton was nowhere to be found. Panic rose in Sloth, worried thoughts running in his head. He raced down the staircase yelling for his brother.

No one answered.

Maybe Undyne has seen him?

He walked out of the front door and fear consumed him for what he saw. The world was crumbling, glitching almost. It was like a black void was eating his world. It had already consumed everything else. He took a step back as he realized it was going forward. He turned around and bolted. He ran as fast as he could. He had no idea of what to do. where to go. He saw no one in the town. Not even frisk, who was almost always in snowdin. He kept on running, Fearing for his life. He feared what could have happened to everyone. The glitching had caught up to him and had touched him. pain went up the arm that had been touched.

i hope Papyrus is ok...

He saw a portal where the giant gate to the ruins was supposed to be. glitching was behind the portal. Sloth knew that he was trapped and had no choice but to go into the portal. As he ran towards it, he tripped and stumbled on a rock. He bounced.... uh rolled(?) into the portal. For the quick second he saw a bunch of portals. He had slid into a portal on the ground.

He realized that he was falling. Sloth, panicking, looked to see where he was. It looked like mount ebbit though, the sky was white. He could barely see them, but there was monsters going on with life on the ground. He was going to fall in the forest.

So this is how it ends. . .

He watched numbly as the ground came closer and closer. He flapped his shredded wings swiftly, but sloth knew it wouldn't work. He pulled his legs into his white jacket and closed his eyes right as he hit the ground.

He opened his eyes slowly.

how???

He clumsily got up, tripping on his red cloak. He examined himself, looking for injuries, but surprisingly there was nothing. Suddenly his vision went blurry and he fell on his butt again. owwww... He looked up to see someone holding out a hand for him to grab. He took it thankfully and got up. Surprisingly the person looked like a sans and papyrus together. The smaller skeleton looked up at him with large eyes. Sloth looked him up and down. Blue bandanna with matching blue boots and gloves. how weird.

"Hello stranger! My names Blueberry! who are you?" Sloth was surprised at how nice this 'blueberry' was being. "Uh, names Sloth." He answered, not showing emotion like how your supposed to in his AU. While the blueberry person could say something else, they suddenly stopped talking. Blue stared at Sloth, scared almost. Sloth realized that his hand was glitching. It glitched from normal to Monster Dust and blood covered. He stared at it in shock and saw it was happening to his whole body.

Whats happening to me!?

Blueberry stepped back and they heard another persons voice. "Blue! are you over here?" the mystery voice called from behind the trees. Blue turned and ran towards the voice yelling, screaming almost, "Help! I found a bad guy! Ink! Dream!" He disappeared behind the trees but he could still hear the yells of fright from the small skeleton.

Wait. bad guy????

Sloth was snapped out of his thoughts as two other skeletons appeared with Blueberry. They seemed to look at Sloth with anger. One wore yellow boots and a cape that seemed pretty cool to sloth. The other wore a paint splatter on his cheek. "Stop murderer!" The ink splatter one yelled at Sloth. Sloth gave him a blank stare. The golden caped one wove around Sloth and grabbed his arm, pulling it upwards. Sloth yelped both in surprise and pain. Blueberry went more behind the one that sloth guessed was ink. Sloth started losing feeling in his arm, and tried to make Dream let go. Dream pulled it harder, causing Sloth to yelp again in pain. "We are going to need you to answer some questions." Ink said, walking over to Sloth. Sloth knew that the road ahead would be hard on him.

He was going to focus on his main mission now. He vowed to find Glutton.

He was going to find his brother.