Chapter 1

Please read

Hello readers, this is my first story so if it's bad you don't have to continue reading it if you don't want to. Also if you do like it, please tell me in the comments and if you have some ideas please feel free to comment on it as well and I will be sure to follow you, give you credit, and I will check out if you have any stories and you can recommend some stories to me if you like. Also, comment on who you want to end up with. I hope you enjoy it. Also, the picture above is the dress you wear.

Y/N = your name or a name of your choice

E/C= eye color

H/L=Hair length

H/C= your hair color or hair color of your choice

F/C=Favorite color or favorite colors

F/H=Your favorite hoodie

.

.

.

Your POV

You start dreaming about your dark and horrible past and you start crying and whimpering in your sleep. Soon after a couple of minutes, you start screaming in your sleep.

Haruhi's POV

I hear my little sister screaming in her sleep again, so I jump up out of bed and I sit upon my futon rubbing my eyes. I stand up and think to myself "She is having the same nightmare again. Ever since we found her she has been having that same nightmare. I am getting really worried about her. She needs some help. I know since she is as smart and hard-working as me, and all she does is study. she can probably enroll at Ouran Academy so that way the host club can help her and finally make some friends with the other club members. Maybe Kyoya-senpai might know what to do since his family works in the medical field." I mumbled to myself as I walked to (Y/N)'s room. When I get to her room, I see her jolt awake. She was all sweaty and there were tears on her face from crying and tossing and turning. I rush over to (Y/N)'s side. I then embrace her in a hug I then start rubbing her back. "Everything is going to be alright. I'm here now. You are safe. He can't hurt you anymore." I say into her ear.

Your POV

I wake up with a jolt and I sit on the edge of my futon, tears start to roll down my face. then I felt someone embrace me into a hug, then they start to rub on my back. I then look to see who it is. It's my big sister, Haruhi! I then hug her back still shaking and crying. She comes close to me and says "Everything is going to be alright. I'm here now. You are safe. He can't hurt you anymore." Soon after several minutes of crying on Haruhi's shoulder, I start to calm down I then pull away from her. "Do you feel better now?" she asked. I slowly nod my head. "Good," she replied.

"I- I'm s-sorry that I woke you up and that I-I'm a burden to you," I say quietly. "Your not a burden at all," she says quickly. She quickly hugged me again and said "Do you want me to sleep in your room with you? or do you want to sleep in my room with me?". I-it d-doesn't matter" I mutter. "Okay then it's settled, I'm sleeping in your room," she says. "Fine" I mumble. We lay down on my futon and cuddle each other and tell each other good night and then we fall asleep.

The next day

3rd person POV

Haruhi's alarm goes off, she gets up and get's ready for school. She makes breakfast and boxed lunches for (Y/N), herself, and their dad. She goes and wakes up (Y/N) and tells her to get dressed. "Why do I have to get up this early I don't even go to school!" she wines as she rubbed her eyes. "Because we are going to enroll you at Ouran today" she replies as she looks through (Y/N)'s closet. "Why are you wearing a boy's uniform?" (Y/N) asks. "Because I have a debt to pay off for the host club because I was looking for a place to study since the libraries were too loud. I found an abandoned music room I went in and at first, they thought that I was a boy and that I was openly gay. I tried to get away but I backed up into a stand with a vase and it fell onto the floor and broke and now I have to be a host until the debt is paid off." Haruhi explains. "Oh well, that explains it. But why do you want me to enroll at Ouran Academy?" (Y/N) asks confused.

"Because I thought that you going to school might help with your anxiety and also so you can make friends and you always wanted to go to Ouran Academy. I also don't want you to stay home alone all day, and I have a friend who's family works in the medical field he can look at your wounds and interview you to see what the best solution is." Haruhi says. "Alright. Then do you want me to call you nii-chan at school instead of onee-chan?"

(Y/N) asks. "Yes please," Haruhi says. "Okay" (Y/N) replies. Haruhi then pulls out an (F/C) dress with (F/C) pair of leggings and an (F/H) favorite hoodie. She handed (Y/N) the clothes and told her to get dressed.

After (Y/N) got dressed they ate breakfast, brushed their teeth and Haruhi did (Y/N)'s hair and made sure her hair covered her right eye because of the scars that were there and because she was missing an eye. Then they headed to school. When they got to the school (Y/N) hid behind Haruhi because she was scared and shy because of the incident. The two girls headed to the chairman's office. when they got there Haruhi knocked on the door and someone said "Come in". When they got into the office Haruhi bowed and said, "Good morning sir" "Oh Good morning Miss Fujioka, what brings you here this fine morning" he said. "I was wondering if my little sister could take the test to enroll here and I want her to be able to go to school on Wednesday sir," she said. "Oh I didn't know you had a little sister and of course she can but why do you want her to start so soon?" he replies. "Hey (Y/N) why don't you play on your phone and listen to music?" Haruhi asked. "Okay onii-chan" (Y/N) replied. Haruhi then explains (Y/N)'s past to the chairman and that she had forgotten that she had a little sister and that she was found in the basement of her kidnapper by the cops and that he would rape and torture her and she has really bad anxiety and that she thinks that making (Y/N) go to school will help her with her anxiety.

~~Time Skip~~

Later in class

(Y/N)'s POV

I walk into my sister's first-class hiding behind her. My sister clears her throat to get the class's attention. Everyone looks at me and Haruhi and then the girls start whispering about me. "Hello everyone I would like you to meet my little sister, (Y/N)" she starts as she pulls me to stand next to her. "Please be nice to her and if you see, hear, or are the one that bullies her or if you are rude to her at all, there will be severe consequences she has been through a lot and don't drag her nor move her hair out of her face or if you see someone else do it stop that come get me immediately- because when a stranger does that she will start to have a severe panic attack" she explains to the class. I quickly went back behind Haruhi hiding from the class.

~~End Of Chapter One~~