★22★

★ 𝐕𝐨𝐓𝐞 & 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐌𝐞𝐍𝐭 ★

★ 𝐕𝐨𝐓𝐞 & 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐌𝐞𝐍𝐭 ★

𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐀/𝐍 !

𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍/𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐈 𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐒𝐎.

𝐎𝐊 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐄𝐃

★ ☆ ★

"You sure you know how to drive?", Kevin asked, as you start up your brother's car.

"Y-yeah, I think so", you said.

"When did you get your license?", Kevin asked.

". . .Um, I didn't", you said looking for any cars in the rear view mirror.

"If we get pulled over it's your fault", he said.

"Calm down, my brother taught me how to drive", you said, pulling out of the driveway.

"But if my mom finds out he let me drive his car, it'll be the end of him and I", you said.

★ ☆ ★

"Aye, pull over right here so I can get out", Kevin said.

"Ok, I'll be over in a minute, I gotta go park the car", you said, while he got out.

"Aight"

As you pull into the parking lot you see Caine talking to some girl in her car. Then he walks back to his car and you notice a little piece of paper dangling out of his hand.

All types of thoughts ran through your head.

Could it be the girls number?

What about Ronnie and Lani?

Caine is a hoe.

★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★

After you parked the car you walked over to your friends, who were currently talking by a tree.

"All I'm saying is. .Pepsi tastes better than Coke", you heard Stacy say to Keisha.

"Nah, Coke tastes way better than that Pepsi bullshit", Keisha said.