Dracos sister part 3! The order of the phoenix

"Third time this week?" My brother said concerned as we walked to the train station, I crossed my arms and growled "so what?" He looked at me and said "it's not normal to beat up some kid three times," I groaned and wiped my eyes, I said "look I'm going through something right now," Draco stopped and said "is it about father?" I said scowling "of course it's about him, he put the cruciatus curse on me." I continued walking again and then I added "and my boyfriends dead." Draco muttered "he was too old for you anyway." I sighed and said "can we just not talk about him?" He slurred "you were the one that brought him up." I scowled and stormed forward. He yelled from behind "where are you going?!" I yelled back "I'll be in the train compartment!" I heard him click his fingers and yell "crabbe, goyle escort her to first class!" I saw giants of boys come to my side as I walked to first class, when I arrived they both just stared at me, I snapped "who invited you?" They scuttled away into the normal compartments. A few seconds after they had left Draco walked in with some food, he said "want some?" I looked out the window and answered "no I'm all good." "Suit yourself." He said as he popped a chocolate frog in his mouth.

~

When we arrived at hogwarts station Me,Draco,crabbe and goyle walked past Harry,Hermione and Ron, Draco smirked and said mockingly "why is the ministry still letting you walk free potter? You should enjoy your time while you can, I expect there is a cell in Azkaban with your name on it." Harry then lunged at Draco, he then said "zenia what did I tell you complete nutter." I smirked and linked my arm with Draco as we started walking towards the exit, I heard Harry yell "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I ignored him and asked Draco "so, what's for dinner?"

~

I sat down and picked at my food. I expected myself to be hungry but I wasn't. my brother tapped me on the shoulder and he said "you gonna eat that?" I rolled my eyes and muttered "help yourself," he stood up, leaned over and took the plate, I looked up to see Harry staring at me, I looked at him as if to say "what?" He then turned around and started talking to Ron. I muttered and looked up at the teachers, there was some new teacher wearing bright pink, she honestly looked like a blob, I saw uncle snape and mcgonagall staring at her in disgust, I don't think she was as nice as she looked. I heard Dumbledore clink his spoon against his goblet, everyone looked at him, he said "Hello students, welcome back to another year, I'm proud to announce that we have a new defence against the dark arts teacher! professor Dolores umbridge" the new teacher stood up out of her seat and said "thank you Dumbledore, I'm so excited to teach all of you wonderful children!" I looked at Draco and I said "this teacher sounds like a nut job." He chuckled and said "I agree." We then heard Dumbledore say "all students shall return to their common rooms, your prefects shall lead you to your rooms." Draco stood up and said "slytherins follow me!" I shoved through people as I got to the front with Draco, I said let me guess you're gonna have another party tonight?" He smirked and said "duh."

~

I sat down on a sofa and I just watched everyone party, I stood up and left the room closing the door behind me, I quietly walked past classrooms so I wouldn't be caught, i quickly scrambled towards the library, I was looking for something to do with my family tree, I still had absolutely no idea where my animagus roots came from, I saw a book that said "black family tree, one of the prestigious pure family trees." I smiled. This was perfect, just as I was about to leave I heard a "meow." I turned around to see mrs Norris I breathed a sigh of relief i was the only person who was safe from mrs norris's wrath, I scratched her behind the ears, she purred a bit to loudly because a few seconds later I heard a gruff voice say "Mrs Norris where are you?" It was filch, the caretaker. I quickly ran out of the library and sped down to my common room, I knocked on the door desperately and I heard draco's voice say, "password?" I said "Chicken pox." The door opened and I ran in. Draco said "what are you even doing outside the common room this late?" I snapped and I said "why are you having a party this late?" He rolled his eyes and said "the party's over now." I said mockingly "thank god I thought you were gonna start kissing pansy." He scowled and said "just go to your dorm already." I stuck out my tongue and walked in my dorm.