Heichou~

NEKO AU
SMUT
FLUFF
This oneshot is for aidanclaire8gmailcom

________________________________

It was just another day for the survey corps. The cadets of the 104th group were as always on cleaning duty.
Sasha, Connie, Jean and Armin were cleaning the Mess hall and their own rooms. Mikasa was cleaning the stalls and Eren needed to clean Levi's room as always. Eren was one of the 5 Nekos in the Survey Corps.
(Sasha, Armin, Mikasa, Levi and Eren)

Eren Pov

Ugh.... I always have to clean his room! I clean it the 6th time this week and Its TUESDAY!
He needed to go to a meeting so I am alone cleaning his windows.
What wouldn't I do for the man that I was in love with since the court...
But he'll never love me back. I dont have a chance... I started to feel tears running down my cheeks. I tried wiping them away but new ones came. My ears and tail are down.
Suddenly I hear the door behind me open.

"Oi brat! Are you done with my room?" Levi asked sternly.
He saw me and looked kind of worried.
"Oi! What's wrong?"
He walked over to me and looked at my face. He got even closer and I expected a hit for being a crybaby but then something happened, I could never have imagined.
He hugged me.
Levi Ackerman hugged me.

I got startled but hugged back. He wiped my tears from my face and then asked again:
"Eren? What is wrong? Why are you crying?"
I didnt know what to do. I just thought 'now or never Eren'

"It is kinda... hard to tell you but..... IaminlovewithyouLeviAckerman"

"Can you repeat that? I didnt understand the last part."
He said confused.

"I am in love with you heichou... I know you will never love me back and we cant be-"

I was cut off by him smashing his lips on mine. My ears immediately raised again and my tail was wagging in excitement. Levi licked my bottom lip and I allowed him entrance. We started to fight for dominance and
(of course) he won.

Smut Warning

He started stroking my tail and I moaned in another kiss.
I started undoing his shirt and took it off. He started to kiss my neck while still playing with my tail. He licked along my collarbone looking for my sweet spot. He found it as I let out a little moan of pleasure. He then took off my shirt and started kissing down my chest until he was down at my crotch area. He unbuckeled my belt and took out my "little friend".

"Someone is exited down there."
Levi teased.

"Levi~ please hurry! I want you inside of me! Daddy~" I begged.

"Needy are we~?"

"Yes~ Fuck me please daddy~"

Levi put 3 of his fingers in my mouth and I covered them with my saliva.
As he took them out he bent me over and slapped me on the ass.
(both men are naked now)
I moaned as he slapped me again.
Then he put immediately all 3 fingers inside my hole and started thrusting them In and out.
I moaned in pleasure and ecstasy.
"Ahh~ Hmm~ Leviii~ mmmh~ Hurry!"

"As you wish kitten~" he said seductive

He immediately rammed into me and began thrusting at an inhuman pace.
I began moaning
"AHHH~ AHHHHH~ Harder~ Please~"
Levi started thrusting harder and faster hitting my prostate constantly
"Daddy~~~ I- ahhh~ I'm c-close!~

"Me too, kitten~"
Levi grunted as we both came.
He inside of me and me on our chests.

Smut End

We both collapsed but managed to clean up and change into our PJs.

We cuddled together in Levi's bed our tailed wrapped together and drifted off to sleep.

"I love you Levi.."
I whispered almost asleep.

"I love you too brat..."
Levi whispered into my ear making me shiver.

Soon we both fell sound asleep In each other's arms

______________________________________________________________________________

EMILY-CHAN HERE!
That was my first smut so dont get mad at me for mistakes.
DONT FORGET TO TELL ME IF YOU LIKED IT !

LOVE YA
EMILY-CHAN

LOVE YA EMILY-CHAN