Part one

[NEW REPORT OPENING]

On today's new, a massacre occurred here on the third floor left wing side at the Saint Andrew Psychiatric Hospital, leaving only six victims to count. Reports say only one of the six victims survived, though covered in the other victims blood. Police are are telling the press the victim, now suspect, will be moved into a safer location for further investigation. Rumors are spreading the the suspect killed the other victims, but all the other victims show that they-

"I can't watch more of this crap... the more they tell BS like this, the more the public freaks out over this..." said Dr. Shannen Brice as she tossed her TV remote onto her couch. She looked at the coffee table at the pills sitting there. She stared what felt like forever before finally snatching the bottle and taking two pills. After that she relaxed a bit.

"Dammit Shannen...I thought I was over it by now...you can't depend on the pills forever..." she said to herself. Sighing, Dr. Brice finished getting ready for the day. It wasn't her lucky day either.

Her next patient is the one on the news.

"Sergeant Perez, half-mile report!!" Ordered the senior chief, Police Officer Matt Kindersley. He was driving the transport vehicle to the "safe location" for the suspect. Sergeant James Perez nods and looks though his clipboard.

"Yes sir!!.... suspect hasn't moved nor responded to any to the questions given. Suspect appears to show no signs of injury or defensive wounds, despite the amount of blood on said suspect. The scene when found had blood everywhere from the ceiling to the floors. The other five victims show signs of defensive wounds and/or attacked marks. Labs soon will test if or any drugs, alcohol, or other substances were before or during said events.

"Suspect for has been sheltered in his cell room during his time at the hospital. Not much can be said about the suspect, files show very little information, no real date of birth, birthplace, parents and/or other family, not even a name. The was only one note in his file with the number '9' written in crayon, color red. Doctor's notes are missing or was never written for suspect.

"The five victims share no real connection but all had troubles in their pasts. One victim was raped during their childhood, another was suspected for the murder of their child. The victims deaths are still under investigation.." reported Officer Perez, turning his head to look at the suspect.

He sat there. His dark, sleep deprived eyes staring at nothing. He was wearing a straight jacket along with some old sweatpants. He was bald except for his eyebrows, which furrowed together here and there. His mouth was smirking at nothing. Now there's the blood. The blood was splattered all over the suspect. The hems of his sweatpants soaked mostly in said blood.

Officer Perez shivered and looked away. No sooner, they arrived at the Rosenberg Ward; Home to the Criminally Insane and  Far Gone. Guards heavily protect the area, armed with assault rifles and armor. One the sixth floor, Warden Richard Rosenberg watched the police armor car enter his facility. Rubbing his trimmed white beard, he sighed and continued to watch.

"So another corrupted soul enters this place... one that made quite a mess, it seems... let's see how these events plays out.." Warden thought to himself. A thunderstorm soon made its presence known. He hated days like this. Thunder roared across the sky as the last bit of sunlight moved away from the Ward's walls. Let the investigation begin...