.

Gamzee never focused on Equius too much. He was a happy guy, atleast that's what Gamzee thinks. Equius never seemed to get upset or mad. He was serious, Sure, but never mad. He has gotten upset occasionally but that was fixed by a little time with Gamzee. Equius just seemed like a happy guy. Sure he gets nervous easily and laughs off serious things and can't read tones but he never gets upset. It's almost foreign to get upset for him. Again, atleast as Gamzee thinks. What he doesn't pay attention to is how mopey he is. How he wanders around hunched over like theirs a 100 pound piece of metal on his shoulders. How he never showers and never cleans. How he can barely bring himself to eat. Equius isn't a happy guy. In fact, he's quite the opposite. The only time he's genuinely happy is when he's with Gamzee or making things. Other than that he's really depressed and horrible mentally. Gamzee never notices. He's too busy talking to Karkat and Tavros to notice. That's one of the main reasons Equius is like this. He's flushed for Gamzee. But Gamzee barely knows he exists. Equius could die and Gamzee probably wouldn't notice until much later. Eq thought about this for a bit then slammed his head into his desk, just barely missing some nails facing upwards. He started to cry. Gamzee wouldnt ever pay attention to him. He was nothing in the high blood's eyes. Equius heard footsteps and picked his head up and dried his stained cheeks. He felt something odd and familiar about those footsteps. The slight squeaking was enough to tell him it was Gamzee but there was something uneven about his steps. Like he had a backpack slumped to the side. Or a parrot on his shoulder. Whatever the case might be, it didn't seem right. Eq got up and looked through the corridor. He saw Gamzee walking oddly towards him. Oddly as in scarily. Like he was a bit unhinged. Gamzee sighed and sat down. Eq was still studying him. He knew something was off. He couldn't pinpoint it, tho. "Hey my motherfucking bro. Why are you staring at me like that?" Gamzee said, leaning towards Eq who was in the chair across from him. Eq sighed. "Highblood. Are you alright? You seem a bit.... Off... Today," he said softly. Gamzee looked him up and down and smiled shyly. "I'm motherfucking fine bro. Actually. It's the pie man. It rots your brain. I gotta stop that shit," he said, the smile slowly fading away from his face. Equius sighed and moved next to Gamzee. Eq leaned on Gamzee's shoulder and looked up. "I suppose that could be a problem. Well. Highblood. I'll support you in any decision you make. Whether you stop with the pie or not doesn't concern me," he said leaning into the violet blood's shoulder. Gamzee looked at Equius and sighed as he patted his head. "Thanks man. I'd do the same for you, ya know," Gamzee purred softly. I highly doubt that, Equius said talking to himself.