A Day Off

Eren walked into the living room of his comfy home, plopping down on the couch with a sigh of relief. After weeks and weeks of hard work and Titan killing, he had finally obtained his promised day off. He didn't want to watch T.V. or listen to music, he just wanted to sleep. So much work and finally, he was done. For a day, at least.

        Captain Levi had allowed Eren one day off if he promised to let Levi come over for dinner. Levi promised that he wouldn't invite anyone over like he always did. Last time he invited people over, Sasha ended up hitting Jean in the face with a sausage and turning Eren's entire home into a food fight. Nobody stayed to help clean up so Eren was left to do it himself. He had perferred that Levi help him because truth be told, Eren has a major crush on him.

        An anxious Eren kept looking out the windows by the door to see if Levi was pulling into the driveway. Never did Eren think that Levi would be the one asking to hang out. Levi hardly ever talked unless he was giving orders or telling someone to "shut their trap".

        Dinner wasn't ready because really, Eren was too lazy to get off of his skinny ass and make it. I don't want to look obsessed or something, Eren thought to himself as he debated about starting dinner now or waiting until Levi showed up.

        KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

        Eren heard a violent knock at the door. Only one person knocks that way. Levi.

        After a mini panic attack, Eren composed himself and opened the door. Sure enough, there was Levi. He wore a plain black flanel. The top three buttons were undone, revealing the top half of his pecs in a wide V shape. Levi's jeans were made to be skinny, but were baggy around the knees and ankles. Eren loved his black converse too, the way they reminded him of the dark. Then again, maybe that's part of the reason he loved Levi so much. He always gave off that kind of dark vibe.

        "Well, aren't you going to invite me in?" Levi asked. Realizing he was staring, Eren moved out of the way, leaving a pathway for Levi to enter.

        "Sorry that I haven't started dinner." Eren shrugged, running his hand through his brown, silky hair.

        "No biggy. I'll just rumage through your cabinets if I'm hungry." Levi, with his always so serious face, plopped on the couch, his head on one end while his legs reached all the way to the other. His black hair is almost over his eyes now and Eren didn't mind it that way.

        Right as Eren was about to sit down on the floor by the couch (Since Levi fricken took the entire thing), he heard another knock at the door.

        BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM

        Eren rolled his eyes and stayed seated. The knocking continued and was starting to get on both of their nerves.

       "Aren't you going to answer it?" Levi asked.

        "Aren't you going to leave room on the couch for me too?" Eren retorted.

        "You wish." And with that, Eren answered the door only to find Jean there, smirking. After Eren had gotten so excited that it was just him and Levi, finally, Jean had to show up and run it. 

        Jean pushed Levi out of the way and walked inside. Behind Jean stood Connie and next to Connie was Sasha. After they all walked in, Mikasa moseyed in as well filling up the living room. Now he had five people in his living room, not including himself. And Levi had told him it was just the two of them.

        Sasha immediately ran into the kitchen, eating slices of potato bread and salami. Connie admired Eren's ten inch tall statues. His favorite was the one of the Scout Regiment symbol in brass. Levi moved his legs and Jean sat on the couch next to Levi talking about yesterdays Titan search. Mikasa gave Eren a big hug, running her fingers through his hair.

        "I missed you." She told him.

        "You literally saw me yesterday." Eren walked away, ignoring Mikasa and sitting on the floor by Levi. Eren got the chills as Levi started stroking his hair and running his fingers through it. Although he did enjoy it very much he doubted that this meant Levi was into him. Even Mikasa ran her fingers through his hair on occasion. It was just so soft that it attracted attention.

        Even though Levi wasn't talking to Eren, he still enjoyed the feeling of being "pet" by his crush. Levi continued talking to Jean and Mikasa was in the kitchen trying to keep Sasha from eating everything. Connie eventually joined them in the kitchen and started eating. Mikasa was very occupied keeping everyone from eating everything.

        "Sorry, Eren. I know that you thought it was just going to be the two of us but I couldn't help myself!" Funny, Eren had always thought that Levi hated everyone.

        "Yeah... well... it's okay. It's not a big deal." Eren shrugged even though it actually did suck that they wren't alone. Levi stood up and took Eren's hands, dragging him into the middle of the living room. Mikasa dragged Connie and Sasha into the living room.

        "You guys need to stop!" Mikasa shouted, throwing them onto the couch with Jean. Mikasa stood at one end of the couch since all the room was taken up. Jean watched Levi intently, glaring at Eren though no one knew why Jean hated Eren so much.

        "I invited everyone so that they could see this." Levi pulled Eren in close, kissing him. Eren felt an all new warmth. Not like the warmth of a fire, the warmth of holding someones hand. Levi let go of Eren's hands and put his own on Eren's head, running his fingers through his hair again. Levi felt Eren run his hands down his chest, feeling every bump of every ab.

        Mikasa blushed but couldn't turn away. Sasha didn't know how to react and sat there in silence along with Connie. Jean growled and mumbled to himself.

       Levi pulled away, dragging Eren to the bedroom.