Chapter I.

Déja's P.O.V.
After the talking to my dad , and getting permission from my mom I went to my room and started packing . This experience gave me a real look at my life and how it's changed . I went from a sweet little nerd to a hot mess , well I know the old Déja isn't completely gone , I just gotta find her . As I was packing I heard the door .

Yn : Hey sissy pooh , what you doin ??

Déja : Packing .

Jordan : Packing to go ???

Déja : I'm moving .

Jordan & Yn : What ?!

Déja : Look , I know it's sudden , and I shouldn't run from my problems but everything's been messed up since we got here , I can't keep debating about everything , I use to know what to do about all of my problems before we moved her , but now all I have is problems and there is no solution . I gotta go find myself .

Jordan : Well , your not leaving with out us .

Déja : Guy y'all are obviously happy with your lives and I don't wanna be the reason you can't live them . Dad doesn't live that far we can always visit each other but this is something I just gotta do on my own .

Yn : But it won't be the same .

Déja : It will . I'm not gonna be gone for that long just till I can get my mind right .

Jordan : If it'll help you feel better , I support your decision. But spend the night on the weekends so we can at least see you weekly .

Déja : I will , Now I gotta go talk to Prod and Diggy .

Déja texted Prodigy , she felt like he was the first one she needed to get thing straight with . The whole way to the park she thought about what she was going to say . When she finally got to the part she saw prod sitting on the swings .

Déja : Hey .

Prod : Wassup . Did you think about what I said .

Déja : Yeah I did . Prod you hurt me , what you did was actually very childish , I felt like you could have handled it better . And the way you acted after the fact that you basically cheated was even more childish , I'm young and I'm not sure about what love really is , but I do know that I have strong feelings for you , and they won't go away over night , but I have mad love for Diggy . Maybe we can be friends , but I don't know if we can ever be the way we were .

Prod : I respect that . If I can't be your man I'm glad you have somebody that can treat you like the queen you are , but I will show you that I love you . Ima get you back one day Déja .

He kisser her cheek and walked off to his car leaving her there to think .

Yn

After Déja left we decided to call Zendaya over . Man it's just not gonna be the same with out her . Jordan and I sat there watching Then Game until we hear the door bell ring .
When we opened it Zendaya was stand there in tears . When she moved her hands there was a black eyes .

Jordan : Zen what happened ?? Who the hell did this to you ??

Zendaya: H-He He 😭😭

To be continued....