Part 10

Emma's POV:

I sit at my mahogany desk and spin in my swivel chair. I spin hoping this new feeling will leave, that after I place my feet firmly on the ground the feeling will be gone and I won't have anything to worry about.

I don't think I can marry Derek.

My daddy has been there through everything. My mom dying, my sister getting pregnant then losing her life, all the sickness, all the broken hearts, all the school, dances, everything he was always there. I don't know if I can marry Derek if my dad can't accept him. I love Derek I really do, I want to marry him, and I want a life with him. But, my father has been with me forever.

Too much thinking.

Apparently, Misty is having a party and she demanded me to go. I sigh, get up and walk to my closet. Sparkly, naw, Black, too depressing, T shirt and jeans, too dressed down.

To Misty Ze Bae (she picked that name): What do I wear tonight?

From Misty Ze Bae: Wear that black lace dress with the sleeves and that long pearl necklace.

To Misty Ze Bae: K.

I slip on the dress and go to makeup. Red lipstick and sparkly purple eye shadow, for dramatic effect I apply some eyeliner shaped into a cat eye.

I look at the clock, 5:15 the party starts at six. But, knowing Misty she is still in her bed watching Tyler Oakley videos. I grab my phone, wallet and my keys. I run out to my car and hop in, turning on the radio. As I start to drive I realize its freaking cold, when I reach a stop sign I look around my for my sweater, I find one on the passenger side and I grab for it slipping it over my shoulders.  5 minutes later I realize this isn't my sweater its Derek, it smells like him cinnamon and cologne, I smile inhaling his beautiful scent. I finally reach Misty's house and I enter because this idiot always leaves the door open. I laugh when my suspicions are confirmed; there Misty is lying on the couch, sausage in a blanket. Suddenly a voice rings out in the room "Hey everybody it's me Tyler Oakley and today we are talking about stalking One Direction". This girl really needs an alarm she gave me no looks as I entered or even had a look of realizing the new presence in the room. I look at the clock 5:25! 35 minutes till this party starts. "MISTY GET UP TH PARTY STARTS IN 35 MINUTES". I scream, she looks at me and also screams finally realizing I am here. I roll my eyes and go to her basement to find some form of decorations. I first hear a string of curse words and I laugh as I hear her run out the house screaming about groceries. I look through her unlimited amount of Christmas decorations. Finally finding the box labeled 'party'.

After looking inside I find baloons, fairy lights, confetti and streamers. I grabbed the fairy lights and hung them all across the ceiling, I then grab the balloons and after blowing the up I place them everywhere, I hung the streamers off the walls and I throw the confetti on the floor. I smile at my work and look at the clock, 5:45. Misty better get home soon. Right as I say that she comes running through the door. "I grabbed all the snacks and drinks I could find. I take in her appearance sweatpants, oversized sweater, top knot and glasses. "MISTY GO GET DRESSED" She looks down at her outfit "Well I'll be damned". She says before running away. I shake my head and start unpacking the groceries. I pour the chips in the bowls leaving them on the coffee table in the living room. The drinks stay in the kitchen and the beer goes in a cooler in the living room. I open a beer and take a quick swig. I usually have to be the one sober person so the people don't tear apart Misty's house, meaning I have about two beers. I look at the clock, 5:55. I run around making sure everything is perfect. I run by a mirror and realize I'm still wearing Derek's sweater. I throw it off and put it on the couch. Misty comes running down wearing a grey and black dress, her hair is in a cute side braid and her makeup is similar to mine. We smile at each other and finish checking the house.

Suddenly the doorbell rings and Misty runs to answer it. About 20 people come in at once, how many people she invited. By the time 7 o clock rolls around 70 people have to be here. Everywhere I go there are three types of people. The people making out ripping each other's clothes off, the people too drunk to function or the few sober people like myself. Surprisingly Misty is only a bit tipsy.

Suddenly someone bumps into me making me fall on my butt. "Omigod I am so sorry Em"! She exclaims. I know that voice, I look up "Karen"? I question, I thought she moved to LA. She laughs at my confused face and exclaims how she is moving back to Toronto. "I am so happy your moving back anyways I have something to tell you..." She smiles in encouragement to move on. "Me and Derek are engaged and I think you should be a bridesmaid". She gasps and hugs me while jumping up and down. "This is great Em".  She says whilst smiling still having me in that deathly hug. "But my dad doesn't want me to marry him..." I say sadly. She lets go and looks at me with sadness in my eyes. "If you love him marry him Em this is a hard choice but, do what you want. Do what your heart wants." She tells me, her phone rings and she walks away. I stand there for a moment contemplating it and a body knocks me over again. I look up and find Derek standing there. "Hi, I'm uh sorry".  He says whilst pulling me up.  I slam a kiss on his lips, then proceeding to a hug "I WANT TO MARRY YOU IM SORRY FOR EVER DOUBTING IT". He laughs while hugging me back. "I'm glad you realized that". He whispers in my ear.

I suddenly spy Misty making out with a random guy, there goes being tipsy. What catches my eye is Jack watching them enviously; he catches my eyes and walks right out the door.

A/N I hope you are happy Its Love Daddy is back Vote, Comment, Follow Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeee at The side there is a three picture gif. First is Emmas dress the Mistys dress and then  there is the inspiration for the fairy light decoration.