𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Catherine and I sat in her chambers after she asked to talk to me.

"Mia. My dear friend." She says with her Spanish accent.

I smile at her.

"You are probably wondering why I asked you to come here."

"Yes it was unexpected but I wanted to meet with you anyway."

"Well Henry has been in a mood lately. A bad mood. It started after you, Charles and Henry went riding. I am worried for you."

"He seemed jealous because Charles and I talked."

"Charles never just talks with a woman."

Of course i knew that Charles was/is a womaniser but I don't have the intention to sleep with him. And that's what I told her.

"I know that Mia. But he doesn't."

"What should I do then?"

"Stop talking to Mark and the others."

"Wha-" i begin

"I know you don't want to do that. You could also give him something or wear a dress he gifted you today at the feast."

„I'll do that. Thank you Hello Kitty." I smile

„Stop calling me that or I won't help you again." she jokes and pats my arm.

•••

(Mias dress (Henry gave it to her))

I walked in and bowed as the king eyed with a mix of anger, confusion, love and lust in his eyes.

I go and sit down next to Catherine because she requested it.

"Hello-"

"Don't" she cuts me off

"I was going to say Hello Catherine. It's a nice evening today. Isn't it Hello Kitty." She glares at me.

"It is indeed. Is that the dress Henry gave you?" She says being annoyed at the fact that I called her Hello Kitty

"Yes."

"Good"

"Why are you holding a banquet anyway?"

"I haven't told you?"

"No."

"Mary is coming today and I really want you to meet her. You seem like your great with kids."

"Why thank you. I can't wait to meet her."

"I send her a letter and she can't wait either."

The doors opened with a loud thud and a man announced Mary. "Mary, Princess of Wales"

"She's adorable" I whisper in Catherine's ear as Mary walks towards her parents and dips into a curtesy.
She sits between Catherine and Henry as we get our food and music starts playing.

Catherine introduces us both „Mary this is Lady Mary Grey Brandon."

„Princess Mary it's an honour to meet you."

"The honour is all mine. Your name is Mary too?"

"It's Maria actually. But since I'm in England now it's Mary."

"Can I call you Maria? I like that name."

"Of course you can your highness. You can call me Mia if you'd like. Only my friends call me that."

"I'm your friend?"

"Only if you want to of course."

"I'd like to be your friend."

I just smile at her in response.

•••

Catherine and Mary are dancing together after I told Catherine about a hundred times how adorable it would be.

"I see you are wearing the dress I gave you." I hear Henry say

"Yes. It's very pretty. Thank you again. Um, I wanted to ask if you'd like to take a Walk with me tomorrow." I shyly ask which makes him chuckle.

„Why are you asking me and not Charles? Or Mark? You seem to enjoy their company a lot." he tenses

„I am asking you because I want to take a walk with you and not someone else. I mean I like them it's just different with you." i say trying to sound confident but rather sounding shy.

He just smiles at me with a slight look of triumph. „I would love to take a walk with you in the garden. But I'll be really busy tomorrow since Francis is coming."

„Oh"

„But don't worry I have time for you after the banquet." He smiles at me as I return the gesture.

I didn't know what to write but I felt like writing so I wrote this 🔝. This does not follow the rl timeline as you have probably already noticed 😅💕 but yeah 😂

 This does not follow the rl timeline as you have probably already noticed 😅💕 but yeah 😂

Enjoy this wonderful picture and stay healthy. Thanks for reading vote if you want to 😊❤️

Love you guys 😘