03| Enemy Energy

🍁

🍁

For fucks sake.

I sat down for a minute, I couldn't believe it. This son of a bitch, I had to meet him all over again, but like here?!

I sat down dizziness from that culture shock.

How the fuck did I get here, I mean why did this-

I put down the tray that had a little bit of coffee spilt on it from my shaky hands when I first approached him.

The seat he sat down is now empty after such a scene he had caused.

_________

🍁

"Who is he, your boyfriend?"

Rachel looked at him confusedly.

No way. There's no way it's him.

"Excuse me?" Rachel said she looked at him then at Zeke.

"Rach, do you know him?" Zeke said as looked her.

"Well, I think your girlfriend knows me better than you." He said as he took a sip of the water that was already placed on the table.

His presences was undeniably shown since his crisp voice was the only echo throughout the quiet cafe. It almost felt like he wanted his presence to be known and he wasn't shy to claim that. He felt somewhat cold with his statement, however the outcome of what he said wasn't really put to any thought before he said what he said.

"He is not my boyfriend and I don't know you. I think you've got the wrong person." Rachel said as she looked at him and then at her shoes.

Henry smiled again as he took another sip from the coffee one last time.

"Oh well, this is shit. I'll get going. Joey pay the bill and let's get outta here." He said coldly as he stood up and proceeded to leave.

"Alright then, I'll be off." He said as he took one good look at her and smirked as he headed for the door.

Rachel just stood there in silence as she watched Zeke attend the guy that was assigned to pay the bill.