Bruises

Taraji pov

I woke up early did my hygiene and when I wanted to escape .I was at the door when a big hand caught me . That belonged to James."Where do you think your going"he asked.  I whined in pain "pls leave my hand your hurting me,I'm going to working pls leave me im already late  "i told him. He opened the door and throw me out "Be home before 8" that's what he said before slamming the door.

I'm you think I'm stupid or crazy or why I'm i still in this relationship. See James was not like this he was always caring ,loving and sweet since the past 2 months he changed . Lost his job, started abusing me and all this bad things. 

I love him to much ,or maybe that's what I think . I didn't tell anyone not even Terrence i know he will kill him i don't need drama . As long as his not cheating on me im cool . He is only like this when I come hi me late I really don't know why.

So I arrived on set and went to my trailer i had to cover up the bruises James gave me .

Terrence pov

It was currently 7 am and i couldn't see Raji anywhere so I went to her trailer to check her. I went inside without knocking she was covering her bruises with make up. "Who did that to you " I asked . She turned and looked at me ." No one I fell " ."So we're lying to each other now. Raji pls just tell me the truth" I could see it in her eyes that she was lying

It was like she was  screaming for help." I fell that's all why are making it a big deal" she said."Because you say that everyday i know you are not that clumsy so pls just tell me what's wrong so that I can help you" I said. "You can't help me " she said . " Because I don't know the problem" I said ."And I want it to stay that way . Let's go before we get late "she said walking off .

This is how it has been for 2 months I just want to help her before it gets worse . I love her to much to just watch something like that happen to her.

Taraji pov

I hate lying to Terrence but I can't involve him in my mess . Every time I look at him I wishI could tell him but I can't no matter how hard I try the can't get out. I feel stupid for staying with James with all the things his doing to me but I have no choice.  I just have to stay strong .

After set

I have been ignoring Terrence the whole day I just can't look at his face .

Terrence pov

I'm sick and tired of Raji ignoring me so after set I went to her . She was about to walk off when I caught her arm "ahhhhh"she whined in pain . I didn't even grab her hand that hard . "Whats wrong "I asked rolling up her shirt only to fling a big bruise. 
I didn't even wanna ask her i knew she was gonna lie ."Terrence pls let mr go im gonna be late "she said. "Late where "i asked. "Terrence I don't have time pls I need to go home bye" she said walking off . I'm gonna check her up today I have a bad feeling because it's only 8:30 and she just ran of like that something is up and imma find out what

Hey y'all hope you like the first chapter
Don't forget to vote and commant....
Peace out