63. Going against him

It has been 2 days since me and Daven seen each other at the pool and I think he got the meaning of what I said at the end because he hadn't been looking at me the same at all.

To be honest it's been 2 days and he has looked at me only once. Which was by accident. Each time when he comes home he's mad and nobody knows why... except me.

He didn't like the way I handled the moving situation with him. He doesn't want to do the thing I'm doing but imma force him by ignoring him because he has to.

I have like 2 days left. Jackie is taking me to this big party just for a 'girls' day as our last day together and the other day is a day where my mom will spend it all with me. I know she was with this whole thing of sending me but she's still my mother. So. Ya.

I'm just trying to take as many minutes as I can to sleep before Jackie comes running into my room and ruin my nap to get ready for the party.

It's around 7 right now and we're spouse to come home at around 12 but I know they will not come home until at least 1:30 am. So.

BUM.

And the door flew open. Even tho I was getting ready not to have a heart attack as I knew she was gonna kick the door any minute... I still did.

This party is bbbbiiiigggg. Wtf.

Jackie got out of the car with her red sparkly short dress and her hair in the cutest bun. Alex was wearing a black short dress and her hair down, and Emily was wearing a long black and white dress with her hair down just like mine. while I just wore my black ripped skinny jeans with the same crop top that I wore at the swimming pool. And my hair was down like always with my curls.

I wore a bit of makeup. Not a lot.

As we got out so many girls came for Jackie, Emily, and Alex since they didn't see me at first because it was dark and they couldn't see my figure with black clothes even tho my skin was pale.

Jackie dragged me with her as they dragged Jackie and others inside the house. Eventually after like 2 hours other girls got drunk... I was a little. I took like only 3 small glasses. The glasses were like the baby toys.

Basically 3 sips only. I wanted to go home so bad but nobody I knew was around me. I was in the corner of the kitchen on the counter with my glass of water beside.

I felt someone sit next to me and I turned around... Mason.

I have never moved away from someone faster but he just raised his hands in defend.

"I'm not gonna to anything I swear.. I just heard you were gonna move soon and wanted to say goodbye" his tone actually sounded innocent so I sat back down on the counter while he just stood there.

"Well..." he looked at me. Then he looked down and saw my drink and looked at me up again.

"It's water" I laughed. "Right."

He just started looking around which caused me too and we just stayed quiet. After a while he left without saying anything else other then "bye" and never saw him again.

I finished my drink maybe it was just this house's water or something but I swear it tastes sweet or something.

I finished it anyway and had to go to the bathroom the second I felt my head getting dizzy and wanting to throw up. I walked carefully hoping to find a bathroom soon when my vision went blurry and someone was kind enough to ask what was wrong.