0.1

𝑆𝑎'𝑛𝑎𝑖 𝑃𝑂𝑉
Baby. I said walking to me and boyfriend shared house. I heard noises from our room so I went upstairs and check it out.

Hey mamas what's sup? He asked.

Nothing where's your clothes? I asked.

Oh I just got out the shower. He said.

But your not wet. I said confused.

I dried off with the towel Sa'nai. He said.

And you been sitting here butt ass naked for how long? I asked.

I don't know. He said.

Wh-what the fuck was that noise? I asked walking to the bathroom door. I went to open it and it was locked.

Are fucking seriously...LaMelo let me find out you got a bitch in my house I swear to god imma kill you and that hoe. I said.

Baby you tripping...ion got no girl in the house. He said.

So why the fuck is the door locked LaFrance? I asked.

It's be locking on its own. He said.

You must think I'm stupid...bet. I said walk downstairs and grabbed my melt bat and knife and walked back up to the room.

You better tell ya stupid bitch to unlock my door or imma kill both y'all. I said.

Baby there's nobody in the house but us. He said. I laughed and walked to the door and bashed a hole in shit and I seen someone move.

Unlock this fucking door. I said.

Baby. He said.

No...you wanna fucking cheat then bye hoe I hope you like your new car. I said walking downstairs and to the garage. I bashed his windows to the Lamborghini truck.

SA'NAI PUT YHE FUCKING BAT DOWN. He yelled running into the garage.

NO FUCK YOU LAFRANCE AFTER ALL I DID FOR I SUPPORTED YOU I WAS THERE FOR THREW EVERYTHING FUCKING AND THIS HOW YOU REPAY ME BECAUSE I WOULDNT GIVE YOU NO PUSSY FUCK YOU BITCH...WHERE THE FUCK THAT SCARY HOE ASS AT IM FINNA BEAT HER FUCKING ASS AFTER I BEAT HER'S IMMA BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS THEN YALL LEAVING STAY THE FUCK OUT MY LIFE LAFRANCE. I yelled running back upstairs after his little bitch she was tryna get dress but I didn't give a fuck. I started punching her in her face and she screamed for melo help.

SA'NAI. He yelled tryna grabbed me but I punched his ass.

DON'T FUCKING TOUCH YOU HOE. I yelled and walked outside and got in my car of course he followed me.

Sa'nai. He said.

Leave me alone LaMelo stay the fuck away from we're done LaMelo see my number follow me everything. I said.

No bruh come on we're supposed to be forever we could make it work. He said.

Goodbye LaMelo I'll be back for my shit. I said.

Baby I'm sorry. He said.

Fuck ya sorry. I said and pulled off.
••••
Week later...

It's been about a week and I stay with my best friend Celia and Melo has been blowing up my phone non stop asking me where I'm and if I'm okay if we could talk.

Hey Celia I gotta go back o house and get my stuff. I said walking into the living room.

You want me to come? She asked.

Yes actually cuz imma get the rest of my shit. I said. She nod and stood up and we walked out and left. When we got to the house Melo was there so we had to be quiet cuz he was sleeping right on the couch.

Why? She asked quietly shaking her head.

I should punch his ass. She whispered. I laughed quietly and walked up the stairs as she followed me.

It still looks how it was last time I was here. I said.

Damn bitch why the door? She said.

His bitch was in there and didn't wanna come out so I had to unlocked the door my self. I said opening the closet doors I grabbed all my shoes and shit put it in a bag.

Sa'nai. Melo called. I rolled my eyes and sighed finished packing my bags until he came up in here.

Baby. He said.

Stop. I said cringing at baby.

Look I'm sorry Nai please stay mamas. He said grabbing my arm I snatched it away backing up.

Stop touching me LaMelo stop calling me nicknames I told you we're done and you should have thought of that shit before you wanted to stick ya dick up another bitch. I said.

I wasn't thinking sa'nai. He said.

Yeah I know you wasn't think with ya brain cuz you just thinking with ya dick. I said.

Why? I asked. He shrugged sitting down.

Like what the fuck did I do wrong what the fuck happened I did everything a girlfriend should I supported you I was your shoulder when you needed to lay ya head on...why just threw it down the drain LaMelo? I asked.

I don't know Sa'nai she meant nothing I'm sorry honestly. He said.

Y'all niggas always sorry when we catch y'all. Celia said.

Shut up has nothing to do with you. He said.

Don't speak to her like that...cuz she has everything to do with it cuz she's my best friend. I said he rolled his eyes.

I didn't know she's was in our relationship Sa'nai. He said.

Where do you think I went ever time we argue melo? I asked.

I don't know. He said.

Her's I tell her everything that happens and she's just listens to me...and holds me while I cry over your sorry ass. I said wiping my tears.

Please don't cry Nai you know I hate when you cry. He said pulling me in between his legs and I just stood there and cried he rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.

I'm sorry mamas I wish I could go back and stop my self...You were right also I wasn't thinking with my brain...and there's nothing you did wrong I just thought If I did it someone else one time I could just forget about it. He said.
••••
2:20am
I'm literally up in the dark crying my eyes ball out just thinking about everything and how much I love him and I was only on Instagram scrolling on when I seen a fan edits of us and I was deleting all memories of us in my gallery I deleted all our pictures together on the gram. But I continued to cry until I cried my ass to sleep like a little baby.