05.

Teigan Harmoni Jordan
Tuesday, 3:12 PM.

"Well I do have a sister I have to take care of

"Well I do have a sister I have to take care of." I frowned.

"She ain't got nobody she can stay with?"

"My da-"

"Then she'll be coo." Duke nodded.

"Still need to be there with her." I frowned.

"Well, you might be able to but we gotta leave the state as soon as possible, I think people starting to notice me."

"What!?" I frowned. "Leave the state? You still a stranger to me, it's only been what? A month? Since I've met you, I'm not leaving the state with you. You delusional as hell."

"Welp." He shrugged reaching for something.

"What you reaching for?"

"You gotta meet yo creator too, ion trust that shit."

I sighed looking around feeling myself about to cry, "Why me? Why you pick me?"

"I didn't, you saw me and I can't have you snitching."

"I told you, I'm not gone snitch."

"Why should I trust you?" He blew smoke out his nose.

"No, why should I trust you." I turned my face up. "You a whole stranger talking about we gotta go out of town."

"If they catch us we both gone die."

"Who is us? Nigga Ian do shit!" I defended myself .

"Girl." He sighed with low eyes. "You got a week to spend with yo sister then we gone and if it's complications, you know what the outcome gone be." He nodded and I just rolled my eyes.

"Love threatening me." I mumbled.

"Okay you can leave now Teigan, make sure you ready to go."

"May I ask what we leaving for?"

"I am on the run girl, what don't you understand about a shot a cop. A white one at that. What you think they gone do to my black ass?"

"Oh." I twisted my lips to the side. "Well, when it all go down and away, you gotta bring me back."

"I will." He nodded. "I promise, cause I'm moving out the country, ain't no way you can snitch on me then."