𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Sunbeams hit my eyes causing me to wake up. There was a sore pain in my back from sleeping sitting up, my head was resting on Wilbur's shoulder, he was still sound asleep. I glanced around and noticed Tommy was gone, I lifted up my head and stood up, walking around, the boy was sat outside by a small stream. I sat down next to him. 

"Moring Ivy" he spoke groggily, "Good morning Tom, how'd you sleep?" the boy shrugged, "I didn't really," I didn't know what to say to him, Tommy seemed very fragile at the moment and I wasn't going to be the one to shatter him. 

We sat there in silence for a little while, listing to the stream and the gentle hum of the birds. "We need to go back," a voice said from behind us, "We have nothing here, we need materials, food, and weapons," Will told us. 

"Do you think it's a good idea to go back already?" I questioned, "We have to Ivy, we have nothing, we can't survive like this" "So this is it, this is our new home?" Tommy asked, I looked down already knowing the answer to the question, "for now" "but-" the older boy cut him off, "Tommy we're not welcome in the dream smp, and we've been exiled from L'manburg" Wilbur explained. 

"We've really lost everything then," I added, "Toby, Fundy, Niki, and Jack" Tommy finished my thought, "But we still have each other" Will spoke, trying to be positive, I looked up and gave him a small smile, "we'll always have each other" 

After a quick trip back to L'manburg or now what's known as Manburg, we managed to get some food for the next few days as well as some weapons and materials to give us a steady start and creating a new home that actually felt like home. 

We spent days carving the walls, making something suitable for us, but it just didn't feel the same yet again nothing was the same.