Fukawa

late nights.

[summary: Rumor is working hard late at night and Levi tries to get her to bed]

everyday wasn't like this.

I was on the computer, typing somethings that were important. My headphones over my ears, Bazzi playing. I hummed along, not hearing the door open behind me.

"Rumor?" his voice said.

I hummed in response, my hand shooing him away. The clicks of the keyboard echoing of the room, mixing with the male's slow, tired breaths. I heard a sign behind me, giving me the cue to turn around.

"What?" I asked, my eyebrow raising in curiosity.

"Honey, it's late" He frowned.

"I'm not tired" I replied, turning back to the screens. Typing what I was before. Then a pair of strong muscular arms wrapped around my waist. A chin rested on my shoulder, and a breath hit the back of my neck.

"Please go to bed with me" he pouted.

"No, team Danganronpa needs my feedback" I said bluntly. Typing to the group of people that was responsible for most of this.

"Come on, it's just us and Louis. The game is over, so what's the use?" Levi asked pouting.

"Love, everyone is still Watching Danganronpa because we are alive raising a child. They want to see us raise our family" I sighed.

"What's so bad about that?"

"Danganronpa was a Killing Show, it was supposed to be for despair not family happiness... Plus it's weird to know i'm getting watched just to raise my son" I rolled my eyes. Still typing on how I feel.

"Blah blah blah, i'm sick of this hope, despair, this killing game shit. I want to raise my son, with my girlfriend" Levi kissed my neck, letting go of my waist and went back to his room.

Frowning, I sent the message. I closed the computer and went to Levi's room. A smile crept on my face when I saw the two boys I loved sleeping together.

Louis woke up, looked around and saw me. "Mommy!" he whispers. His arms raised above his head and moved up and down. Showing me he wanted me to pick him up. So I did. I held him in my arms, his small smile shown bright and his eyes sparkled with life. "I missed you mommy" Louis whined.

I kissed his nose and smiled. "I'm sorry little guy, mommy's just working a lot" I frowned with a yawn.

"Mommy's sleepy, mommy should sleep with me and dada" he hugged my face.

"You're right baby" I smiled before placing him back on the bed. I noticed that the time was Three in the morning. I sighed in disappointment and laid next to Levi and Louis

Louis cuddled up to me, Levi wrapping his arms around us protectively.

I will marry this man one day.

I said to myself before drifting off to sleep.