• THE QUACK ATTACK IS BACK JACK •

"The quack attack is back jack!" Averman exclaims loudly to Guy and Connie who's faces are close together almost as if they were gonna kiss

This comment makes the twins and Jesse laugh a bit loudly when they both turn to look at the boy with the loud mouth. Guy looks rather annoyed as Connie rushes up to the group.

"I was this close!" He exclaims with his index finger and thumb close together, holding them up for the group to see.

"Whatever, lets go! The ducks are back in town, baby." Harley cheers, throwing her hands up in the air and waving them around while turning around skating off with Connie's arm interlocked with hers.

Connie Moreau was Harley's best friend since day 1. When you see Connie, you see Harley. They're like a packaged deal. You get one you get both.

It was pretty funny when this guy got covered in this weird thick cement type stuff all because of Charlie, Harley couldn't help but laugh as the man looked at her with horror written on his face. His eyes read, "help me!"

...

Harley scarfed down a slice of pie that Goldberg had given to her, knowing how much she loved strawberry pie. She finished it all in less that five bites.

Once again the seven skated freely through the city, on their way to pick up the next duck. Harley looked at her surroundings the whole time, causing her to almost run into a few citizens.

"It really wasn't a great idea to wear shorts today." Harley groaned. Connie agreed.

...

"Hey cake-eater, you wanna play some real hockey!" Jesse called out to the blonde ex-hawk. Adam didn't waste any time in rushing towards his group of friends.

...

The ducks came to an abrupt stop due to seeing three boys tied to a tree in nothing but their underwear.

"Hell yeah!" Matthew cheers.

"Aw man, I wanted to do that.." Harley frowns and Fulton pats her shoulder while looking down at her due to their height difference.