Bad Morning

Today was a normal day, regular ol' day. Wake up, get ready, eat breakfast, mine, answer the Bing Bong Bell.. You know the drill! The day was a bit strange.. it was quiet.. Happy was quiet... The whole town was actually normally doing what they always do, just hanging around, shopping for items, working. Many things. So know that we- Hold on. Before to mention, Queen Delightful was kidnapped earlier that morning, so Starchbottom couldn't have been up by that time. Anyways.. Let's begin with Starchy's POV, Shall we?
Lord Starchbottom's POV
Whilst I went downstairs to greet the queen; I I noticed she was not there,, neither was Sir Yips A lot! I needed to find out where the queen was! BY RINGING THE BING BONG BELL!But then I thought, I loved her, a lot.. I wanna prove to her that I am more that just a royal assistant. But then I thought... "I have to ring the Bing Bong Bell...Either I like it................or not..." So without any further thinking, I ringed the bell.
Grumpy's POV
Hap's been a bit silent the whole day, I randomly just expect him to bust out into a song at any giving moment but no. He looked like he just witnessed a murder-! "So...." Doc tries to start a conversation. "How's everyone day going so far?" Doc asked. "Mine's goin' swell!" Sneezy said. "Mine's too." "A-And mine!" "*Whistle*!" "Well, what about you, Grumpy?" Doc asked, turning his head near my direction. "I'd say it's ok." I said casually. Everyone stared at Happy (Who was silently eating his breakfast.) with curious eyes. Happy looked up at us with a small smile, "It's been good so far!" He said, smiling a bit wider than before. "Well that's gr-" The Bing Bong Bell rung before Doc could finish his sentence. "The Bing Bong Bell!" Doc exclaimed. "The queen needs us!" Bashful said. "To the castle!" Happy excitedly said. "HEIGH-HO!" We all went down our tubes to our mine. We all got into the carts and headed to the castle. (Third Person POV) "The 7D reporting for du-" They all stopped. "Wait a minute. Where's Queen Delightful?!" Bashful panicked. "Listen 7D-" Before he could finish, Bashful grabbed him by the shirt; while asking him- "WHERE'S IS SHE?! TELL US NOW!" Bashful screamed. "L-Look, I don't know where she is so I ringed the Bing Bong Bell, and plus. I couldn't do this by myself.." He said, looking down. "Well, where was she last?" Doc questioned. "She was in bed by then. She had to be-" "HE'S LYING, HE DID SOMETHING TO HER! HE COULD'VE MURDER HER!! HE DID THE UNSPEAKABLE THINGS TO QUEEN DELIGHTFUL, I KNOW HE'S LYIN-" They all stared at Bashful with worried/shocked eyes. There was a small pause of silence until it was broken. "...She could've had been kidnapped." Sleepy suggested. "Wait! Sleepy's right! She couldn't had gone anywhere before telling Starchy-! ACHOO!" "Maybe." Doc said. "Well? What are you waiting for? Let's go find her!" Grumpy said before going out the door. "Wait! Grumpy!" Grumpy turned back. "Huh?" "We can't just find where she is that quickl- What is it, Dopey?" Dopey pointed outside where everyone quickly followed him. He pointed to the ground. They all saw some footsteps following somewhere. "Good spotting, Dopey!" Happy commented. "Follow those footsteps!" Doc exclaimed. And then without a further or do, they followed the footsteps, wondering where they would end up.
Word count: 601
Author's note: This took way too long to make bruh... Chapter 2 coming out soon! -Noobie_