Requests

Forget all that nonsense I was spewing. I'm not writing for Corpse. Because one HE IS A HUMAN BEING LIKE THE REST OF US. Two I'm not in the fandom anymore. Don't get me wrong Corpse is amazing. For number two I'm NOT going to fantasize about someone who is literally just like all of us. Some of you do, and that's your business but for me. It's not fine. Regardless he said it was fine. It's not fine. So I'm going to delete this book once everyone of you people had the pure pleasure of reading this. You can shout and yell until your blue in the face. I'm not going too do your one-shots. I'm sorry, but I don't feel comfortable in doing this. It's not right at all. I wouldn't want no hate, so please don't give me none.

Hello and welcome. If you have stumbled upon this book congratulations. You have not read wrong this is a one shot booklet about Corpse Husband. You're probably thinking not another Adam based name to him. No I'm going to spice things up and call him Caspian. Yes I know its a new name. Yup. I know it is too. I just like the name Caspian. It sort of suits him don't you think?

Anyways since its off to a good start i will tell you this. This is an xreader fic. Please respect that. I might end up doing one that is Corpse Husband x a youtuber when I get enough inspiration for this lmao. What I'm not going to do is smut. Yes we all love it and love to hate it sometimes because it gets boring and repetitive. But if you wish to read a Corpse Husband smut, go for it.

This is a safe for work book here. But anyways on too what I actually wanna tell you. For this you can give me requests and I will add them too this book. Also sorry if its not to your liking but I will do the best that I can so please bear with me. This is what I will be doing for requests, and also please request on this page so I know how many people to give the requests too. Without further ado.

The things that I will take requests for is everything that is not smut or smut related. So please let your comments flood when this is uploaded 24 hours later lmao.